bibs...

foxymum

Reaction score
has anyone found any bibs that do not let dribble soak through to babys clothes? i have tried loads of different bibs including plastic backed bibs, but they still leave wet on Louie clothes & around his neck & hes now got a rash under his neck from constantly being wet :(

have also tried a bib i saw recommended on here a while back called 'bibetta'
plz help if you can girls :( :hug:

i hate bibs! i reckon they make more mess cos baby grabs hole and chews it or stwists it round etc.
i end up taking them off :x

oh foxy why oh why bring up bibs :roll:

never used them hun i hate them would rather change baby all the time

honestly though if Louie wasn't to wear a bib he soaks through his vest & his top, its really bad :roll:
i hate bibs too coz you can also never see what top Louie is wearing, but needs must :rotfl:

i would be changing him every hour & i am not joking, hes the worlds worst dribbler/sicky baby :rotfl:

HELP what am i going to do????????????????????????

foxymum said:
honestly though if Louie wasn't to wear a bib he soaks through his vest & his top, its really bad :roll:
i hate bibs too coz you can also never see what top Louie is wearing, but needs must :rotfl:

i would be changing him every hour & i am not joking, hes the worlds worst dribbler/sicky baby :rotfl:

stop feeding the messy blighter :rotfl:

budge said:
foxymum said:

stop feeding the messy blighter :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: already though of that Budge, but the HV saidf i have to feed him :roll: :wink:

as for disposable bibs, i just saw some on ebay, what are they like?
thanks for the help.

For just general 'dribble wear', Stanley's got a couple of these bandana bibs

http://babykind.co.uk/bibs.htm#drybib

I like them because they fit under his chin and don't obscure his T-shirts. Here's an old pic of him modelling one

Image053.jpg

For feeding, Tommee Tippee do some good ones that have a 'sausage' shape padded neck that prevent leaks. I got some from Mothercare.

Owen has them tommee tippee ones and they stop all dribble going under the neck but still soak through to the tops and vests. :roll:

The only ones I would say would be the plastic back ones but if you already have tried them I don't know what else to suggest! :think:

i saw some bibs in Boots the other day that were like "rolled up" at the bit around the neck so it was thicker hence stopping the dribble

"milk bibs" or somethign like that they were called.. .ill have a look for a link

my nephew had a nasty rash under his chin from dribbling loads but it has since cleared up my sister kept drying under his chin with a towel all the time.. its now gone..

OMG Ryan went through so so many bibs so I've bought loads this time in case I'll have another dribbler. I can't recommend any I'm afraid. The only ones I WON'T use are the ones that would probably work better, with the plastic backing but I feel they're dangerous.

Hi I have seen bibs with collars that look quite good as the milk can't drip down baby's neck. The website Jojo Maman Bebe do them at £6 each and I have seen a different type with collars in Tesco near the dummies and stuff.

thanks girls :hug:
Minxy...Stanley looks so cool!!!
thanks Lozzi for the link too. :hug:

Dior was like this ALLLL the time right up till she was 1 it used to do my headin always having a bib on her and never shwing of her nice clothes!!!!

so with Harley i stocked up with LOADS but he dont dribble atall. i can even feed him with out a bib.

the link Lozzi post, i have seen them they look great

What are bibs? lol...

seriously it's very very rare Aaliyah wears one...

When I was pregnant I went and bough about ten dozen of the things and I hardly use them...It's only when she drinks from her cup she uses one coz she spits alot back out but when she is screaming for a bottle, there just aint time for bibs.

I find the flannels or baby wipes more effective, I just wipe any dribble away.

Bibs will be bibs, most of them let leaks through, unless you use 2 at a time :think: but probably not lol...When she does wear a bib i scrunch it up at the top by her chin so no mess can get any lower.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back