BFP

Trudyscrumptious76

Reaction score
Hi guys well nearly a year to the day of my MC I've got a BFP. I'm a bit scared of being too excited. I know 3 mc's can occur before there is even a problem.

I'm trying to relax and go with the flow but underneath I'm terrified. Any tips on how to relax? I know that if I'm gonig to MC there is nothing I can do about it. :wall:

Huge congratulations hun. I can imagine it's a very worrying time for you.

I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. all the best :hug: :hug:

Oh hun :hug:

I know exactly how worried you are, I stil feel the same.

But one thing I keep telling myself is, I have to try and enjoy it! I am pregnant!

Like me im sure you will feel much better when you have a had a scan, but please try and not worry about it, I know its so hard.

I started a baby blog, It has actualy really helped, I look forward to putting stuff in at the end of the week and see it as being a positive step, it helps me relax.

:hug:

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll start a diary to read when the little horror is driving me mad!!!! :D

WOW CONGRATS YOU SO DESERVE IT :cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: well some tips REMEMBER it's a new sperm and new eggie and a totaly different pregnancy, i found keeping busy during the first 12 weeks was the best way to stop me worrying (of sleeping which i did LOADS of lol) and oviously trying to ENJOY the pregnancy (was hard i have to admit when i was being sick etc) and every time you have a pregancy symptom smile and remember it's great becasue it's a sure sign your baby is ok
i am so pleased for you :cheer: :cheer: :D :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats great news Trudy :cheer: , it is difficult to not worry but I just keep telling myself, there is absolutely nothing we can do about it and we just have to hope all will be well and look forward :hug:

what?!?!?!

OMG, absolutely fantastic news! congratulations!

:oops: oops, was just about to email you to tell you off for not telling me when I found your email in my junk folder! :rotfl: I have so not been ignoring your good news, I promise but now I shall congratulate you everywhere!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

This is really good to hear hon, im so happy for you as you were one of the ppl i remember mc and one of those that really supported me, just be patient it will come good, it takes time but it really is worth it so hang on in there!!!

P.s i'll be looking out for you !

x

congratulations!

I'm afraid I have no advice ref: worrying as I worried a lot as well. Turns out my worries were substantiated but, like you say, there's nothing you can do either way so just try to relax and enjoy being pregnant!

Best of luck
xxx

Wow thanks girls!!! Kitty you do make me laugh! :rotfl:

Thank for all the lovely messages. Especially you Sharne, you have been such and inspiration to me, through all your losses you never lost hope and now have a beautiful little boy.

I'm trying to be positive and just live life whilst happening to be pg at the same time. Hopefully that'll help the 1st tri fly by. Positive mental attitude and all that!

:hug: x

Hun This is a different pregnancy every pregnancy is different
I am just like you when i am pg its there at the back of mind and the worry is not good for you
so dont think you will miscarry think positive happy thoughts PMA and
enjoiy this pregnancy also congratulations hun :hug: karen xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back