Bfp!!

Laura_C

Reaction score
OMG we have just found out we are pregnant with our second child!!!

It was our first month TTC, although we were careless last month and I thought there was a possibility I could of been last month!

Period is four days late, took a clearblue digital and it said Pregnant 1-2!!! I tried a cb dig two days ago and it said negative so thought I'd missed out this month - I have taken them in he evening though rather than FMU.

Woohoo so happy!!!!! : )

Wow! Congratulations! Baby dust x

congratulations,thats great news hun.
wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

:dust:Yipppeee congrats, wishing you a healty and happy pregnancy

Great news, lucky you getting bfp so quick. Best wishes for your pregnancy xXxX

Congratulatons!! x x

Last edited:
Thank you everyone x x x

we are very lucky to have caught so quickly, I have endometriosis amongst other gynae problems, so just so pleased that it hasn't caused us problems. I only have one working ovary and fallopian tube too, so there is hope!!!

Ah Laura you have Endo too...that gives me hope as I have it too and was told in 98 that I only had a 2% chance of getting pregnant without IVF....my GP has since said that nobody should have or could have told me what my chances were tho as nothing is that measurable but Im also hopeing having it isnt going to hinder my chances........there hope for us all yet lol xxx

I am forever told different things about the Endo, some doctors don't seem overly concerned but others have told me start trying for a baby sooner rather than later as it is going to effect your fertility. i only had a firm diagnosis just over a year ago, but gone through so much to get there!! I also have Lichen Sclerosis too which causes external problems, and basically made it difficult to DTD!! I had to have an op to improve things and it worked thankfully, hence why I have managed to start TTC. I have to get checked annually though because there is a small chance I could develop cancer. I was told only having the one working ovary and fallopian tube shouldn't make any difference to my chances of getting pregnant and they were right, so i am a happy lady.

The LS will make it difficult for me to have a vaginal birth, and my consultant has already said he advises an elective c section, plus I had to have an emergency c section with my daughter Grace. I am going to consider all my options because if I can successfully have a vaginal birth with minimal risk then I will go for that!!

Good luck and baby dust to all TTC xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back