BFP After Heavy Bleeding

You are so kind to send such lovely messages. I tested again this morning in the hope my line would be getting lighter and indicate my numbers are dropping. No such luck. I know I can’t rely on that to tell me but..... My symptoms are getting stronger too. Gutted. Fingers crossed for the blood telling me otherwise x

C5812FC8-930D-4420-B462-53740D8C9514.jpeg

Fingers even more firmly crossed for a miracle and my baby is simply hiding around a corner.

I hope all is well today, maybe is was still too early to see anything.

There has to be something there for your body be producing Hcg.

Good luck xx

The consultant I saw advised me that HCG levels need to be higher to see a pregnancy in the wrong place opposed to a pregnancy in the right place. The only reason they aren’t operating is because I am well and not in pain. Awaiting blood results now x

Hope all went well with your blood test sitting here in anticipation wondering how your getting on sending you lots of good wishes xxx

It’s the end of hope for me now. HCG has only risen to 2764 and still nothing on the scan. Because I am well and I live close to the hospital, they are leaving me for a week before repeating bloods. In the meantime, straight to a&e if I have any pain. I’m feeling fine. Bizarrely. Just very eager to get pregnant again! I am over the moon that we managed to fall at all. Progress progress progress xx

Sorry to hear that hun, hoping you won't have to have any medical intervention and fall very quickly again. It's good to think of the positives, I was the same after my 1st miscarriage. Lots of love and baby dust to you xx

It’s the end of hope for me now. HCG has only risen to 2764 and still nothing on the scan. Because I am well and I live close to the hospital, they are leaving me for a week before repeating bloods. In the meantime, straight to a&e if I have any pain. I’m feeling fine. Bizarrely. Just very eager to get pregnant again! I am over the moon that we managed to fall at all. Progress progress progress xx

aww I’m sorry to hear that and sending you big hugs hope your doing ok and everything turns out good for you in the coming weeks xxx

I love that you see a positive in all this I think it’s the only way to get through. You’re having such a cruel journey this time. I hope this ends quickly for you and you can start trying again. I got preg literally 12 days after I started bleeding for my mc, I couldn’t believe it . I have everything crossed for you that this resolved itself quickly and you can move on. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back