BFP - 3 days before period

Ginnymarie

Reaction score
hi guys

today I took my driving test and failed because I felt so sick, I thought it was nerves but lo and behold

big fat positive on two tesco tests - 3 days before period with afternoon urine (sorry if TMI) but line is strong.

I am in shock - I think cos of my m/c in March I will be taking it easy,
This was the first month I realxed and drank loads and we only did it once...thing is I drank alot in 2ww convinced I wasn't as had no symptoms except some cramps.

thanks for all the support you have given me, I am not so good at checking the forum as regulary as would like or replying to posts but my thoughts are with you all.

xxx

Happy bunny - my mum is chuffed for us both xx

Yay congratulations sweety a happy and healthy 9 months to you!!! :cheer:

thanks so much

I was a true addict to peeing on a stick I must confess.

I am sure many girls worry about drinking in the 2ww, I hope it will be ok but I am cutting it out for good and caffeine now

thanks again x

Congratulations on bfp :dance:

Don't worry about your driving test I've failed mine twice and am just waiting till I stop with the nausea and am gonna put in for it again.

i was constantly drunk in my first month :oops: :oops:
i dint no though just thought it was all in my head and i do love a drink wont be doing it again though till the baby is here even then it will be very minimal :D
congrats and hope it all goes well for you
manda x

Yay! Congratulations! I bet that makes up for failing your driving test, lol.

Congratulations - don't worry about the drinking, i was the same as you, my first two months trying i was really good and didn't drink in the tww, but had quite a bit this month and got a bfp. It must be the relaxing that helped it to happen

Thanks for responding

I think you are right, around the time I just let me hair down, everyone kept saying to do that and it worked....

I'll let you know how I get on, I think I'll see how my nausea is before taking me driving test again, maybe in 2nd tri when im not so scared xx

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer:

Don't feel too bad that you drank in the 2ww, neither the baby's brain, heart or much else tricky is being worked on then :)

Congrats!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Don't worry about having a few drinks up to now. So many people get pg by accident and carry on as normal until they find out, and they wouldn't be testing 3 days before af :lol:

OMG congratulations hun!! Im so pleased for you, heres to a happy & healthy 9 months :D x

:clap: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :clap: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :clap:

:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance:

congratulations. Hope everything goes well for you

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams