Bfp 10dpo after 7 years?

Will they refer me if I ask?

As far as I know in my area they dont do blood tests although I'm not 100% as this is my first pregnancy xx
I think you can even just ask your GP to confirm the pregnancy with a blood test, he might even ask you to come back to see progression. Otherwise you can just ask them yourself, I don't see why they would refuse.

Fmu test today was a lot darker. 13dpo today approx. So that's reassured me alot.

Will try to get in to see the gp friday or Monday morning xx

20190821_103451.jpg

Congratulations

Definitely drop the FRER and Just test with the digi to see it move along. I tested every 5 days till I got a 3+ and it did seem to change every 5 days too

Congratulations

Definitely drop the FRER and Just test with the digi to see it move along. I tested every 5 days till I got a 3+ and it did seem to change every 5 days too

Took another hpt after work this morning on a 3.5 hour hold. Had to use the first response rapid results, as their the only ones I could get that early in the morning. I know their sensitivity is higher does anyone know what it is?it says on the box to use it from first day of missed period so must be lest sensitive than FRER. Had a Google and cant find the Mui. Does anyone know?

Never the less, line came up straight away. Not sure of its darker than yesterdays bust starting to feel alot more positive now. Have one left so will take it in Saturday as that is AF due date going of my longest expected cycles from the last few. Even though I'm pretty sure I'm 14dpo. Although I have had 15 day LPs before too.

I have one more digi left, I got a 1-2 on monday so when should I use it again? Next monday?

Thanks for all your support ladies

20190822_123138.jpg

Next Monday will give you a definite result but I would say every 5-6 days is fine.

Rapid results are like 50miu I think but could be even higher.

Next Monday will give you a definite result but I would say every 5-6 days is fine.

Rapid results are like 50miu I think but could be even higher.

Thanks sugarpop. Yeah I'll take one monday and book in with GP the same day if all is well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back