Bfp 10dpo after 7 years?

maythe4thbewit

Reaction score
I am in shock.

Is this real?

For those of you that have seen me about on here before, you know We've been trying for over 7 years and never had a positive.

Well...

10dpo I think

20190818_153902.jpg

That’s real!

Amazing news congrats ! x

Oh millie! Thank you. I dont believe it. Still feel like AF is going to show in a few days.

I dont know what to do with myself.

I cant believe it. Hes only been on the hcg and testosterone for a month and it was supposed to take 6 months to start working.

I'm sat here post nightshift trying to remain calm. I am shaking, feel sick and an incredibly anxious. As you know I've never had a positive test before. I don't know what to do.

Sorry I'm waffling

I wish it wasn't Sunday, would go and grab a CB digi if shops were open.

Hubby is in work till 7pm, I'm picking him up. Haven't told him yet

Oh millie! Thank you. I dont believe it. Still feel like AF is going to show in a few days.

I dont know what to do with myself.

I cant believe it. Hes only been on the hcg and testosterone for a month and it was supposed to take 6 months to start working.

I'm sat here post nightshift trying to remain calm. I am shaking, feel sick and an incredibly anxious. As you know I've never had a positive test before. I don't know what to do.

Sorry I'm waffling

I wish it wasn't Sunday, would go and grab a CB digi if shops were open.

Hubby is in work till 7pm, I'm picking him up. Haven't told him yet
I’d give it a week before you do a clearblue digital. They aren’t sensitive at all and may just make you worry. Congratulations again. It’s lovely to see someone get a positive after such a long time of trying. Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

I’d give it a week before you do a clearblue digital. They aren’t sensitive at all and may just make you worry. Congratulations again. It’s lovely to see someone get a positive after such a long time of trying. Have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Thank you.

Ok I'll wait a few days to pick one up. Praying AF doesn't show.

Dont know how to tell hubby later. Hes going to be in shock. X

So so happy you finally got your bfp!
How did the hubby react?x

Thanks guys.

Hubby was in complete shock. He couldn't even speak and then was like no no, you cant be and was in total shock couldn't eat his dinner after work or anything haha.

Then when we got into bed, he was like, "can we look at baby things please" haha

Heres frer and home bargins cheapie from this morning. Literally haven't slept all night. Just cant nod off.

Frer doesn't look any darker, cheapie looks abit clearer tho. The home bargins are meant to be 25mui, and CB weeks indicator are meant to be 25 Mui, so I've saved my fmu and think I run out to grab one in a bit see if it picks it up xx

20190819_060754.jpg 20190819_061003.jpg

No denying a digi

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months xx

Waiting on some more frers coming in the post today. Took another cheapie from home bargins this morning and slightly concerned cause it seems lighter than yesterdays.

20190820_110647.jpg

Maybe it's time to stop testing hun, it will make you worry for no reason. The amount of water you drank or the amount of ink in the test, the amount of urine on the stick or even the amount of hcg present in that particular sample might all influence the test. Have you had your blood tested yet?x

Maybe it's time to stop testing hun, it will make you worry for no reason. The amount of water you drank or the amount of ink in the test, the amount of urine on the stick or even the amount of hcg present in that particular sample might all influence the test. Have you had your blood tested yet?x

Yeah maybe. It was fmu so was assuming it should be darker than yesterday's especially cause I had 1-2 on a digi yesterday morning. Wish I had more frers left lol.

No I haven't been to the doctors yet, as I'm still only 12dpo and not AF isn't due until thursday/friday. I dont think my doctors do bloods anyway. I was going to ring up after AF was due and make and appointment or see what I have to do then xx

Ugh now I'm even more concerned/confused.

Cheapie looks darker but frer is definitely a little lighter.

20190820_161335.jpg 20190820_161353.jpg 20190820_161435.jpg

You need to stop testing.if you’re desperate do your last on the day af is due but honestly there are so many factors that could mean lighter tests x

Thank you.

I'm such a stress head anyway and since this Is the first time I've had a second line my anxiety is through the roof. I suffer with anxiety a lot anyway and I just cant seem to relax. And he cramps are freaking me out cause they feel exactly like my normal pre AF ones. I'm back in work tomorrow night and will be distracted si thas good x

Think I'll feel alot better when this week has passed.

Keep yourself as busy as possible.
Early pregnancy feels like af constantly about to arrive. With my mc my tests got darker then suddenly out of no where I started bleeding the test I’d taken that morning was my darkest test. So this time I bought one pack of first response and that’s all I used.
Pregnancy is so hard but you’re pregnant it’s important to try to enjoy every second of that pregnancy no matter how long it lasts because for that time you’re carrying potential new life, worrying doesn’t change the outcome but it does ruin the time you do have. (Not trying to be negative but that’s the view I took in this pregnancy after my mc because I carried my baby until they were 5 weeks and for those few weeks I loved them and that’s all the time we had) xx

Keep yourself as busy as possible.
Early pregnancy feels like af constantly about to arrive. With my mc my tests got darker then suddenly out of no where I started bleeding the test I’d taken that morning was my darkest test. So this time I bought one pack of first response and that’s all I used.
Pregnancy is so hard but you’re pregnant it’s important to try to enjoy every second of that pregnancy no matter how long it lasts because for that time you’re carrying potential new life, worrying doesn’t change the outcome but it does ruin the time you do have. (Not trying to be negative but that’s the view I took in this pregnancy after my mc because I carried my baby until they were 5 weeks and for those few weeks I loved them and that’s all the time we had) xx

Thank you. Sorry abot your losses, congratulations on your pregnancy.

I'm just so anxious and cant believe how much like AF the cramps are.

Will try and keep away from the tests for now and hopefully book in with the dr next week x

Thank you. Sorry abot your losses, congratulations on your pregnancy.

I'm just so anxious and cant believe how much like AF the cramps are.

Will try and keep away from the tests for now and hopefully book in with the dr next week x

Ask for a referral to epu for bloods next week. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back