BFN???????????

antonia

Reaction score
Hi all, af was due on friday (at the latest) but still has not come, i have very little spotting of brown cm around once a day and really sore boobs (to the point i cant get too sleep) have just taken a cheapy pg test and it was bfn.

any ideas, could i still be testing too early or do you think it may something else and worth mentioning to gp?

Could it be that maybe you ov'd later?

It does sound very promising and until af arrives you are still in with a chance.
Maybe test again in a few days.

Best of luck hun :hug:

thanks for the reply, feeling crap today too, think i am coming down with something, thought at first it might be pg symptoms , but then thought surely if there were enough hormones to make me feel ill, there would be enough to show on a test?????????????????

Do you how sensitive your tests are? are they 20miul or 10miul?

It does all sounds promising but must be so frustrating getting a bfn.
Are you going to test again?

Maybe book an gp appointment for peace of mind if you are still getting bfn's..

All the best :hug:

If in a week youre still getting bfns and no period ask for a blood hcg test. Good luck, and yes some people dont come up on tests even when late :hug:

hiall, i am not sure how strong the test was (do not know where too look :oops: ) have a clearblue digi though, so i will try and hold out til fri and use fmu and if still nothing will book appointment with gp.

have severe nausea and some diarhea( tmi sorry) which i thought may have been a tummy bug, but i have just stood up gone extremely dizzy and suffered an agonising pain on my right side low down by my pubic line so am a bit worried now, have to go and fetch my youngest from school shortly and have college this evening so hope it is nothing too worry about.

have just found it, it was 25mlu

do you have a savers near you? they sell 10mlu strengths for 99p.
re the pain, might be diahorreah related, keep an eye on it. if it gets really bad see your gp. :hug:

thanks holly hobby, i do not have a savers near me, but will ask hubby to keep an eye open as he is always travelling around so will get him to grab me a few if he finds one, .

getting slightly annoyed now as i want to know one way or another as i have cancelled a few social engagements and stayed away from even the slightest bit of alcohol just in case and my afs are normally quite heavy too so i am paranoid about being out in public and suddenly starting, grrrrrr womens bodies hey. :roll:

cycle day 40, now between 5 -12 days late, not losing as much brown cm and still no signs of AF :pray: :pray: :pray:

Praying you get a bfp :pray:

It does sound promising.

I had bad diaoreah (SP?) just before I got my BFP (probably about 5 days before).

Good luck :hug:

af came thursday and with some force too, feeling pretty down about the whole ttc at the minute to be honest, its just so cruel how our bodies play such convincing tricks on us, may have a sex change as the men seem to have it easy, lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back