BFN

Locachica

Reaction score
Well girls I just tested with a Clearblue standard (1 day early) and its negative.

Game over for this month I guess

:( :( :( :(

When is AF due? It could be too early to test yet?

Im in the same boat. AF is due on Tuesday, Ive tested loads over the last few days and all definite BFNs. I think its over for me too, but I wont give up hope until AF arrives. :)

Well first day of last AF was 31st Match. According to MMC.com, I'm due AF again tomorrow. I couldn't resist testing, I thought it may have come up if I was pregnant.

Do you know when you ovulated and how long your luteal phase is?

I really hope she doesnt turn up for you, hopefully you ovulated a little late and so your test wasnt sensitive enough just yet. Good luck!

It says on my calendar that I ov'd on the 14th of April. This luteal phase thing confuses me, but I'm nearly sure mine's 14.

Luteal phases are usually around 10 - 16 days, any less than 10 and there might be a problem with implantation, so 14 days is perfect!
Best of luck! :hug:

Thanks so much :)

So what's your situation at the moment?

How long have you been trying?

xxxx

awww sorry to hear that. Anyway, until AF turns up, there is still a chance. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thsnks so much for the lovely comments on here so far. What a nice board :)

So, I've been bold, I've had a drink tonight. After seeing that BFN, I thought "It's allowed" it is though isn't it? Once in a blue moon

Hows everyone else doing tonight?

Don't give up!

I'm 99% sure that AF has turned up properly for me this morning- I think it's too heavy to be IB. Pants! Am most peed off because I felt so positive, always the way eh?

Good luck to you, hope she stays away!
:hug:
+++

Sorry to hear that love. AF- I HATE her!!!

I guess we all gotta keep trying. :hug: :hug:

One thing, my ticker is confusing me!! 1 of them says "0 days til testing". The other is gone back to CD 1.

I'm on MMC.com, and according to that I'm due AF today. Then it says this:

Last period started on
Mon Mar 31, 2008
Approx. next ovulation
Thu Apr 17, 2008
Approx. next period
Thu May 1, 2008
(3 days from now)
Average cycle length
31 days

So am i to assume I'm on a 31 day cycle and not a 28 day like I originally thought?

Oh the confusion!!

If AF does not show up in another few days I would test again...you may be too early to test.

Tested again today! Got another BFN. I dont know whats going on! AF was due today...

Sometimes even if you are pg it takes a while for the hcg (or whatever hormone it is) to build up.

So it may have just tested too early. Some women don't get a positive until a few days after AF was due.

So unless Af shows up there is till hope.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back