• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFN AGAIN!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
Well I have good news and bad news!

First of all I had another BFN yesterday after 6 months of trying I am getting used to them now - though it still hurts like mad when it seems like everyone around me are having babies! My Sister in law is 5 months pregnant and even though I am excited about having a neic, it tears me apart when she shows me scan photos and outfits that shes bought! How come the people that want kids seem to try for ages before getting it! and accidents happen all the time! When i think about the time I have had the morning after pill - just in case It makes me laugh! I really thought that it could be me this month............... :(

Anyway my good news is that I have weighed my self today and I have lost 9pounds - Having PCOS this has been hard to do! I know that it all helps in TCC though! Feeling much better now! :)

I know what you mean, I know a couple of "kids" who have accidentally got PG, it annoys the hell out of me. And the scroungers who breed like rabbits just to get a house and have over 20k a year benefit hand outs :evil: (sorry to rant but it reaaly gets my goat) Whilst the likes of us who really want a child have to wait years :evil: .
Anyway rant over, Brilliant news on your weight loss, might ease the PCOS off enough to get PG. Good luck and remember the best things come to those who wait (just don't keep us waiting too long :) )
:hug:

Aww :hug: Hopefully you will a BFP for christmas. I feel abit guilty that Igot pregnant in the first month :(

Gemma ... I am in a very similar situation ... I became an auntie on Wednesday .. to my younger brother's baby girl .... it was an accident ...! It hurt like hell buying them baby clothes etc to take up at the weekend.... and holding her .. knowing she's not mine broke my heart .... She is beautiful.... We've been TTC for 10 months now.......

WELL DONE on the weight loss ..... I've piled loads on recently ... :oops: I seriously need to sort myself out now .. otherwise I've got no chance! How are you losing weight? A specific diet??

Fingers Crossed .... I soooooooo completely agree with you!! I can't BEAR people who get pg .. with no jobs so they can claim benefit! When my husband and I work our arses off and really want a child!! GRRRRRR!!!! Sorry for my rant too ....

Anyway - best get on and do some more work!!

I havent really been dieting - makes me too depressed - but I have started swimming - 3 times a week and the only thing I have cut out is full fat cola! I still have a long way to go (still way too big) but my doctor says that slower weight loss is much better for me in the long run.

It would be an fantastic christmas present if I got a BFP next month.

I Really hope December brings lots of BFP's for us all, :pray: Congratulations on the Weight loss Doll, :pray:
Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back