BFN - 16dpo

ukchick

Reaction score
So 16 DPO and got a BFN this morning AF due tomorrow...

I know I am probably crazy but is there any chance it could still happen? What do u think?

Thanks!

yh as it will only pick up a positive result once there is a certain amount of hcg level in ur body, thats why u can get false negs, until period arrives still a chance

Thanks girls, I was just thinking because I am 16dpo now and AF due today/tomorrow that there would have been high enough levels for detection?

Ok well one more test left in the house...

It might be best to assume you're not PG, and then if you are it's a bonus!! (it's definitely possible though) Good luck xx

Yeah that is exactly what I am doing I think it's pretty safe to say I am not...but like u say just waiting for AF so who knows lol

Its the old classic...you're not out till the witch arrives! But like mrsblue says it's a good idea to assume you're not preg then you won't be disappointed. FX for you honey xx

Thanks everyone it's lovely to have you all understand and be so supportive.. It's also nice to know I am not the only one that feels like they are going mad sometimes! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back