sooooooo bloated!

fruitcake

Reaction score
hi ladies hope u all well.
im sooo bloated an mega uncomfortable not sure what to do. ive tried drinking lots of water and eating healthy but its getting frustrating now!
im 7 days late and got another bfn yesterday morning, its my birthday next week an a bfp would be the best present ever!
still no sign of af dont know when.to test again as scared a bfn would upset me!
any ideas? xx

eugh its horrible being bloated aint it hun and unfortunately i have no remedies to cure it :( altho if u find one please let me no as i suffer with it from time t time, i dont know what to suggest other than maybe going to see your gp and see if they can advise or help in any way. good luck in ur ttc journey :) x

Just replied to another ladies post just the same as you, could you have ovulated late and so your not at the real AF arrival date yet if cycle length had changed because of this. I would wait at least another 3 days to let any HCG levels rise in your system and try testing again. It took me ages to get a BFP with my son and it turned out the 12 scan showed my dates according to LMP were a week out! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back