Bf-boobs question

Hope81

Reaction score
I was a cup D before at first trimester I got to DD and now more comfortable an E....
I just notices this morning that my nipples are pointing south ???? :( will I even be able to breast feed like that? My boobs will be enormous by that time and how exactly the baby will feed with those nipples????

You'd be amazed how a baby can get to their milk when they are hungry! Make sure you get a midwife to assist you, get your OH to kick up a fuss and make sure you get the attention you deserve! You'd be amazed how after a couple of feeds they change.

Hi Hun you'll have no problems, like pp says though get the help you need and discuss any concerns you have with your mw before labour that way your anxieties will be lower xx

Definitely get lots of advice. They should run a bf class at your ante natal, I didn't manage to get onto ours and regret it cos I ended up not being able to bf cos our hospital was shite about it

I live in Norway and I doubt there is any of those around or bf groups :shock: but I will never leave hospital if LO Dosent latch properly.
I saw some YouTube videos saying that bf with nipples pointing south is not sth that is going to work really :(

I live in Norway and I doubt there is any of those around or bf groups :shock: but I will never leave hospital if LO Dosent latch properly.
I saw some YouTube videos saying that bf with nipples pointing south is not sth that is going to work really :(

Plenty of women bf successfully with downward pointing nipples hunny. You'll probably find though that as your boobs change and grow they'll develop a mind of their own and point in different directions all the time. My boobs looked cross eyed for most of my pregnancy lol

Oh dear lol , thanks hopefully it will work :)

You might be surprised our local baby group run by hv's has a bf support lady there

You'll be able to aim your nipple into baby's mouth I'm sure.

Take advantage of all of the help you can get like everyone else says

I've only managed really because I insisted on the help of the midwives/breastfeeding support lady. I'd probably have caved by now otherwise.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back