best/ worst gift

mummy2b19

Reaction score
What is the best and what is the worst gift you have ever recived for xmas?

Best is a collection of photos oh put together a got framed (hes not a sentimental/ romantic person so it was really sweet)

Worst was a £3 necklace my ex got me from argos which i didnt get until 4 days after xmas as he wanted to get something in the sales it was only reduced down from £6 xx

The best I ever received was a book of handmade gift voucher made by by OH a couple of years ago, they were amazing! I could redeem them for things like massages, dinner and cheeky sexual thing's. I spent every single one of them and was gutted when the book ran out lol.

Worst present I ever got was a vacuum cleaner from an ex, he's an ex for good reason haha xxx

Best - my Pandora bracelet that I got for Xmas two years ago.

Worst - there's been many! I am not ungrateful but my dad's family is renowned for buying horrendous presents, it's a bit of a joke between my siblings and I now. I think the porcelain doll I got a couple of years back is probably the worst though lol.

Worst: a radio alarm clock for our first Christmas.... fortunately it has got better of the last 10 years
Best: a la creuset casserole dish... it is my baby :blush:
:lol:

oh I got a blank video from my uncle one year...

Best - my engagement ring ( he proposed xmas day)

Worst - a microwavable scarf with pockets.. (still used it though :D)

I'm lucky I've never had a bad present!!! Best is either my diamond omega watch or my matching jimmy Choo handbag and purse, both from o/h :)

Best: cindy house & all the furniture when i was little :) although I've had good gifts, nothing has topped the joy I got seeing that all set up

Worst: first Christmas present from the inlaws I got a beige men's jumper (hubby got the same in grey)
It's gotten better, I now get jewellery or cash

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Every year I used to get a pair of gloves from my grandparents. They weren't just normal gloves, they were those thick padded ones with the multi-coloured shell suit type material over them!!! They were definitely the worst (for many years too)

My best present was oh and me going to pick up a rescue parrot just before xmas :)

^ that reminds me I got connect 4 off my nana every year for 4 years cause she kept forgetting which grandchild got it the year before :(

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

Worst- a sheepskin style jacket from my parents, wore it once! Very Del Boy lol

Best- my eternity ring last year xx

Best- the laptop I'm typing on right now! It was a complete shock and surprise, I had no idea I was getting it.

Worst- A Pair of bright pink fluffy gloves from OH's step sister. I'm sure she didn't buy them for me, she probably had them given to her and re-wrapped them :roll:

Best - last year my OH got me tickets to see Noel Gallagher and a lovely Zara jacket.

Worst - my mum, god love her, just buys crap. I get cotton buds every year. And a deodorant wrapped up like a cracker xxx

My mum always buys us pants & socks
One year I got big granny size 14 knickers! I was 19 at the time.....not impressed lol

Mummy to Gracie 26/10/11

not really had a bad gift that I can remember but my best Christmas gifts have been

2007 - a proposal on Boxing Day
2008 - bringing Connor home for Christmas
2009 - my guinea pig Bailey
2010 - The Velveteen Rabbit

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members