When to book 4d scan??

I had a 3D gender scan at 19 weeks as I was too impatient to wait for my NHS scan to find out the sex! They did do a 4D "preview" but because it was so early he just looked like a little alien, would definitely have preferred one when he looked more like a baby! Hmmm...maybe I should have another....loL! xx

30 weeks was a great time to have a scan she looked amazing :)

I had mine at between 26 and 27 weeks, he was already chubby cheeked as can be seen from my avatar :)

Well, couldn't stop thinking about how fantastic it would be to have another scan before baby is due...so have booked a 4D bonding scan for next month!! Not telling hubby as I've booked it on his birthday (I am working half the day so we weren't planning on doing much anyway). I'm probably a bit mad but I don't care, its such an amazing experience I think its worth the money, plus I'll be 29+1 on the day so hopefully the images will be better this time, there is an option to buy a DVD too so I think that would be fab. :dance: xx

Last edited:
Woops! Didn't look at the date on the original post!!

Lol it's ok! Always nice bringing back memories :)

Ah you'll have to upload your pics when u have it done it really is an amazing experience :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back