When to book 4d scan??

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
I got the groupon deal for a 4d scan.... But I don't know when to book it for... I have a nhs scan at 28 weeks and they've said 4d scan is best between 26-28... I would prefer to space them out.. Anyone had a decent scan after 29 weeks?

i've heard you can get a good 4d scan anything up to 32 weeks, so maybe wait till 30-31 ish weeks.

I've heard that too..
Also if they can't get decent images on first try like with Ellie, they rescan.. And I don't want to be too late for that so maybe 30 weeks and then there's 2 weeks wiggle room??

30 sounds like a good idea - baby should be nice and chubby cheeked by then so photos will look good

May book it for 29+5.. 30+5 may be too late for rescanning..
Thanks girls :)

Hey hun
Their website says to do it beween 26 and 32 weeks.
Booked mine for just over 27 weeks
:)

:cheer:

Youll have to let me know how it was :)

Gonna book mine for either 3rd sept or 10th.. just waiting for OH to get back to me on the date he prefers for work :)

Is it too far to travel? We will be travelling an hr and a half, worth the saving :)

My sister in law said her friend had a 4D scan at 30/31 weeks and the pictures were amazing, baby had eyelashes and everything!

I'm having mine done at just before 26 weeks. 26 weeks and onwards is when they recommend 4D scans because the baby is more developed and has very distinguishable facial features. xxx

Hun u will have urs before me! Im booked in for Sept 17th :)

I'm gonna go for the 10th :) any later and I think the baby would b too squished in there lol! Slightly worried we will see the gender by accident.. But I'll be sure to let them know straight away we don't want to know!!

When I had an early private scan I mentioned to the sonographer that we'd be back for a 4d. She reckoned for the best results around week 30 was good.

Yay :cheer: thanks for that I feel alot better about having it at 30 weeks :) x

My boss had theirs done it 16 weeks and found out the gender aswell

Hi hun! Had both my 4d scans at 30 weeks with my boys and turned out lovely both times :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back