Best positions for "cervix softening":)

Mrs.s

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the best position is for getting my cervix soften during "adult time" lol

I'm so huge and massive that our sex life is not the most adventurous these days!!! :)

according to Lexi, on your knees with it in your mouth :lol::lol::lol::shock:

:rofl:

Rheych if I get on my knees theres a pretty good chance I won't get back up again the size of me now!!! Lol

Anything else ;)

Lol!!!

Don't know, we have only tried the spooning position but all 4s would be good if it's not too deep I guess. I would think as long as he comes it doesn't matter about the position!

:rofl: basically i go on top, have him from behind, anything comfortable enough! i like missionary but my bump is too big for that any more. just try anything!! lol! and yes, sucking. i like :D x

:rofl:

Lexi if I went on top I would crush my poor oh I am seriously a whale!!! Lol plus check you out I don't think I wouldnhave the stamina right now!!! Lol

Gonna have to try something I'm very Bored of the spooning position now :)

spooning position is boring isnt it. lol well last night i was bent over the sofa :rofl: x

spooning position is boring isnt it. lol well last night i was bent over the sofa :rofl: x

:rofl: love it I keep saying to dh I can't wait for the baby to be here so that I have my body back and Im a bit more nimble cos there's no chance of any bending over anything for me right now!! Lol

lol oh man! how annoying for you! i dont know how im so active?! i feel well full of energy too :rofl: ill consider myself lucky. blooming OH is almost an hour late tonight! typical, he doesnt know whats gonna hit him when hes come in! lol x

spooning is boring but its great if you can't be bothered actually doing anything because you can still lie down and be comfortable lol. I usually like all 4's but I don't know if my back could cope

you can be on all fours and put a pillow underneath your tummy to support it (I find the baby 'hangs' too much and that hurts like hell) maybe it is not the most sexy position in the world but it might work, I hate the way I look (like a whale) but my husband is actually one of those rare men who finds a women even more beautiful when she's ready to pop (but he doens't find 'fat' women attractive so I find that weird).

you can be on all fours and put a pillow underneath your tummy to support it (I find the baby 'hangs' too much and that hurts like hell) maybe it is not the most sexy position in the world but it might work, I hate the way I look (like a whale) but my husband is actually one of those rare men who finds a women even more beautiful when she's ready to pop (but he doens't find 'fat' women attractive so I find that weird).

I suppose being pregnant is as feminine as it gets really!

lol yeah it is i guess!! my OH finishes work at 5.30 and he still isnt here and its nearly 8.30!? phone straight to voice mail, typical man. done a runner on me :rofl: if only he knew what i had in store for him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back