best gift your baby got?

trixipaws

Reaction score
millie got this from my sister its wonderful it does really pretty pictures on the ceiling and sings her to sleep. she got loadsa other stuff but i love this!

Hannah had loads of quite expensive toys and all she has played with is a little pottery tea set in a case that cost me next to nothing :rotfl:

mary70 said:
Hannah had loads of quite expensive toys and all she has played with is a little pottery tea set in a case that cost me next to nothing :rotfl:

same here, mine got loads of expensive pressies and all they wanted to do was play with the boxes :?

Ruby got tons and she has played with a set of wooden marraccas (sp?) I got on Amazon for less than a fiver...she has had one in each hand shaking them frantically all day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

She hates the wheelie bug I got which cost £50 :roll: :rotfl:

Because of having to transport stuff home in the suitcases, Arianna mainly got clothes, she has toys waiting back in Aberdeen for her.

But she got a sit on Disney Princess Bike that she loves - my inlaws are going to ship it home for us :dance:

She also loves her Fairy Tea Set and some of her little toys from Santa!

My DD was only awake for the first few presents (it was nap time and all got a bit too much for her), but she just LOVED the second hand xylophone we got from a jumble sale for about 50p and hasn't looked at much else (but she is only 5 months and doesn't really care much for toys etc - she prefers people!)

Valentine Xxx

Jake loves THIS from his grandma and grandad. We only got it out of the box today as he has had so many toys but this is definately his favorite so far!

dylans fave toy is a rapping roly mo which i won for 99p off ebay lol oh and the wrapping paper

newmum said:
Trixipaws - Does she like the 'lightshow' thing? I ordered one just before Christmas. Should be getting it next week.
not as much as i do lol! yes, i think she does like it, she was watching it when we tested it under the stairs on xmas day, and its got her off to sleep the past 2 nights.
i LOVE it!

lol babies, eh? :roll: :lol: millie loved the wrapping paper, ribbons and tags more than the presents!

I have that Trixiepaws and its great! when miss was going through her screaming stage we out that on and within days she settled down to it nd fell asleep! but she got another too as a crimbo present which is bigger and has disney characters on it and is really cute - so shes spoiled and has both!

Nathan got a little ride on car that he loves but after that its gotta be Aimee's new tambourine. Hes goes mad with it! :D Aimee loves her new dolly and pram. Shes picks up everything as she goes and my mobile and keys ect keep going missing :roll: only to be found in her pram hours later.

OK i was wrong about his favorite present... He is fascinated be a lamp that is like an exotic fish tank! the 'fish' move around. He loves it! He is talking to it as we speak!! :lol:

Isaac was overwhelmed, we only finished opening his prezzies with him today, well Thursday
But his fave by far is his ELC Activity Triangle

Dylan had this off Em and libby for xmas it is one of his faves too but it is his fave toy at libbys house so was a pretty safe bet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back