eclectic musical taste!

trixipaws

Reaction score
this morning i had e4 music on and millie was dancing to timbaland. now iv got the hits on and tiffany- "i think we alone now" just came on and millie's dancing to this one! lol they are very different songs!

she always dances to house of pain when that advert comes on the TV- my girl friend on friday said her son does it too- who doesnt love jump around tho. :lol:

i think its in the past month millie's started dancing all the time- and its definately dancing and not just baby moving side to side coz she does it in response to music and she smiles, and she stops when the music stops. and she has favourites like jump around and friends and GMTV (lol i dont kno why :oops: )

shes really giggley lately too i think shes laughed more this month than in the whole other 8 months put together! i LOVE ITTTTTT!

Leif always turns round to tinkly sounding adverts but yesterday HIM was on the tv and he started watching and dancing along to it, he has never danced to a proper song before! I am so glad it was something good to. He was dancing to some other rock song today aswell :D My little man likes rock music!!! i'm so proud :twisted: :twisted: hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back