Being verbally attacked on another site over my babys feeds

This site clearly has far better members :smug: seriously though she sounds incredibly rude and disrespectful and you did well to give such a level headed come back :hug: x

I agree, how flippin rude! Your reply was brilliant. I agree I think she's just probably jealous that her baby isn't doing the same. Stick to PF we're all much nicer, hehe! :) xx

Well said hon, I think for a mother to imply to another mother that how they are caring for their child is increasing the risk of sids is disgusting, as if we don't have enough to worry about without throwing accusations like that around, any mother would be doing her damndest to prevent that it just goes without saying so how can she imply otherwise is beyond me when your clearly a loving capable mother! what a spiteful cow.

What a fool! Breast fed babies take smaller amounts more often so its normal for them to wake up for feeds more often, They take more formula so often go longer between feeds my baby goes typically four hours during the day and about 6+ hours during the night. sometimes its 2, 3 hours tho! And i feed her Extra Hungry because she is 2 week old and was taking 5 oz and then wanting more after 2 hours so MW said increase to 6 oz and put on extra hungry because it isn't satisfying her. She now can take from 3 oz to 7 oz! But you can't tell a baby how much to eat and when because she would scream the house down!!

You are doing a fab job hun maybe the other woman is sleep deprived so acting like a bitch! :p xx

Jaycee you hit the nail on the head! My baby has been exactly the same.

I think some people just come on these forums to start arguments and pick on people , they get some kind of sick satisfaction from it!

Jealous........

Xxx

Jaycee you hit the nail on the head! My baby has been exactly the same.

I think some people just come on these forums to start arguments and pick on people , they get some kind of sick satisfaction from it!

Jealous........

Xxx

Exactly!
So glad I'm not the only one with a baby like this lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back