water making me sick!!

smokey08

Reaction score
I have finally found out what is triggering my vomiting.... water...

everytime i drink it it comes straight back up...but i can drink everything else and it stays down..... WTF????

food is ok, drink water with it....it comes straight back up....

any ideas whats going on...i'm getting a bit worried!!!

thanks girls

Oooh that's a strange one. Maybe your body just isn't liking it at the moment. I used to drink diet coke & I'm completely off it now and bottled water is mainly the only thing I drink.

Is it tap or bottled you're drinking? If its tap, your body might not like it as I can't drink tap since being pregnant this time as it turns my stomach, but I buy cheap bottled and I'm grand.

As long as you're getting fluids into you, it shouldn't be anything to worry about. I was barely drinking anything in my 1st pregnancy cos I'm not really a drinker...I forget to take fluids,but my DS was born healthy. This time its different tho as I have to have fluids or I get mad headaches.

If you're still worried tho, maybe talk with your GP. x

Last edited:
Water made me sick too. The doctor advised me to take sip's instead of downing it x.

its bottled water i'm trying to drink....

sipping it sounds good...thank god i'm not on my own...

just thought it was so strange that water was making me sick when everyone kept telling me to drink lots of it!!

I can't drink plain water anyway, makes me heave, so I always have a splash of squash in it!!!

Sparkly water I'm fine with!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back