• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Being sick all the time...

shadow

Reaction score
I'm reallt concerned abput my LO, since last monday (the 1st real hot day we had down here), Jadon has been throwing up after every feed, not his usual milky deposit, but more curdled and in larger volume. Its after every single feed, and he's really screaming just before and afterward. He seems warm to me, so i've dressed him coller than usual. He is still feeding as normal, although he's dropped from 5.5oz to 4-5oz per feed, he's sleeping as normal, although slightly less than ususal, as when he's being sick he cant get off to sleep.

I mentioned it to the health visitor last tues but she seemed unconcerned, but at that point it had only been happening for 1day. Sicne then everyday has been a really warm day.

I'm getting really concerned now as he's really screaming when just before and after being sick, and he's bringing up the sick when he burps. His crying and motions seem the same as when he was being colicy, however this calmed down a lot when we started using infacol, we are still using it now, but he seems to be worse after his feeds, crying, restless and kicking his arms and legs about, and obviously being sick too.

Am going to the health visitor on Wed but wondering if i should seek medical advise sooner?

Any ideas, is it just colic, or the warm weather, or both combined?

Didn't want to read and run. I don't have any experience with my baby, but I just want to say it doesn't sound normal.

I would seek medical advice sooner if I was you.

Hope he's better soon,

K.xxx

Maybe he is suffering from reflux. ? ? ?

Sounds like lil miss... and I'm pretty convinced she has reflux :think: Speak to your HV about it..

Charlie can be like this too, we have been using infacol and that has seemed to have helped, we have also put him on C&G comfort formula, but he does still have days where it can be quite bad. I am certain it is a problem with reflux and have spoken to the HV who told me to make an appointment with the GP who didn't really help at all and suggested keeping him elevated while feeding and for 20 mins after bottle :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back