Keeps being sick

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
For the past 4-5 days, charley keeps being sick either while burping after a feed, 30mins after or even at random times of the day. It varies from alot of sick to just spit up so I spoke to my hv yesterday and she said it sounds like a bug cos he's still happy and taking all his bottles but to me something just doesn't feel right. I was weaning him but I've stopped now just in case it was that but he's still being sick so can't be the food and I noticed yesterday he had a rash appear on his chest and stomach.
Do you think it is just a bug or should I maybe take him to the docs? I hate wasting the doctors time though if it is nothing!

Isla was the same when I started weaning she would puke randomly. So I stopped and waited a few more weeks. She's been keeping her food down since the beginning of last week.

If you've stopped feeding him I'm not sure what else to say. Is he happy still? X

Yeah he's still acting happy as normal he just grumbles just before he's sick. He's only sick during the day too never at night!

Henry is exactly the same! I'm thinking that when we see the paed next week they're going to put him back on his meds :(
He seems happy enough, normally laughs after lol but it's so messy, every time he moves to a different position he's sick, excellent now he's learnt how to roll over!
He also isn't sick at all at night, during the day he'll have a 5/6 oz bottle and it ends up everywhere but at night he'll down an 8oz and it'll stay in! I don't get it!

sent from iPhone sorry for the typos!!

Zac developed a rash last week, about Tuesday and on fri and sat had sickness and diarrhoea, he is better now but still has the rash, could be a similar thing? Hope charley is better soon xxx

He wasn't as sick as much as normal yesterday although he was still sick afew times. His poo was green yesterday too and even though the rash didn't look very red, you could really feel it if you ran your finger down his stomach!
I'm gonna see how he is today and if he's no better I'm gonna phone my doctors cos my hv is useless!!

are you weaning? maybe it could have been a reaction to some food... just a wild guess tho! marleys poos are green after he has fruit! he loves it tho!

I've stopped his food about a week ago just in case it was the food but he's still being sick!
I got a feeling his eyes are bigger than his belly!
He drains his 7oz bottles and it's since he's been doing that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back