Beginning to get annoyed!!

clairebear22

Reaction score
Hiya!

Sorry for the daily post's at the moment!

This morning I woke up at 5.30 and felt really sick, my stomach was churning so I went to the loo because I thought the witch had arrived finally!

Nope!.....

I went to the loo half an hour ago and yet again there was brown stuff but only when I wiped!! I just checked and there's nothing now?!

My stomach is literally doing somersaults and I have mild cramps. Also occasionally this morning my lower back has hurt for a few seconds at a time, it feels like someone is poking me with a stick?! lol

I did an Ebay cheapy test first thing this morning and it's BFN!

What the heck is happening to my body??!! :eh:

Answers on a postcard! :lol:

Thanks

xxx

Perhaps your hormone levels aren't high enough to be detected on a HPT yet?! Keeping fingers crossed for you!!

xx

your in the same boat as me!.... ive been told that im worrying about the witch so its stopping it from coming!! ive done 4 ebay cheap test all bfn..

my nipples are sore,tummy cramps, face is spotty.

just want her to come and get on with another month i hate this bit.

Maybe you have a rubbish batch of tests?? It just seems to weird to get brown stuff days ago and then today with no real af bleeding. Sounds like preg but the hormones needs to build up? It's really frustrating but at least you still don't have af which is the main thing!! Fingers crossed x

awww hunni I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you x x x

Maybe it's too early to test sounds really promising tho fingers crossed for you x

Thanks for the replies girls! :)

Deborah i'm not worrying about the witch turning up! lol I want her to turn up so I can use the swimming pool while we're on hoilday (petty I know but we don't go away often!)

I'm really hoping thats you guys are right and that my hormone levels are too low to detect!

A positive test or my AF either way I want SOMETHING to happen! lol

My stomach has stopped flipping around now thank god.

I've said in yesterdays post that i'm going to do a HPT tomorrow morning but I think i'm going to leave it until I come back from my holiday which is a week tomorrow (5th). There's no way i'm taking a test with me on holiday because we're going with my in-laws and as much as I love them I really don't want them finding the test!!

Plus if my AF hasn't arrived by the 5th I should have a dark pink BFP line waiting for me right??!! lol

Thanks for your replies! I love this website, everyone's sooooo nice!! :)

xxx

Oh Pink Punch I forgot to say - i've done 4 ebay tests and 1 asda own brand test. All BFN's so far xxx

Like the other ladies have said, it could still be too early for a BFP yet. The brown spotting is a good sign hun and even better that the witch has stayed away xx

Hope she stays away for u hon and that u come back from hols with a great tan and a BFP!!! xxx

I hope it is a shy bfp and you get lovely strong line on return from your holiday.

Have a lovely time.

Fingers crossed for you hun, i don't like those cheap dip tests as i did one yesterday and it said bfn but then i re-took a clear blue and it still said bfp . xx

Actually used one of those dip tests on a friend of mine who's 6 months preg and it gave her a bfn ? Strange

Fingers crossed for you hun, i don't like those cheap dip tests as i did one yesterday and it said bfn but then i re-took a clear blue and it still said bfp . xx

Actually used one of those dip tests on a friend of mine who's 6 months preg and it gave her a bfn ? Strange

I think I read something about that before.. like by 6 months your placenta takes over and pregnancy tests won't work? If the reading is too high they wouldn't work either.

I don't know how you could wait that long to take a test lol hope you get the result you want :)

Thanks Linz! Good to know that even though you're defo pregnant the dip tests are saying your not! makes me feel a bit more hopeful!

Hi Hello?! lol - I'm not sure how i'm waiting so long either! It's probably coz i'm too stingy to fork out for another test! lol

xxx

Last edited:
shes stil not here!...

had a bath tonight my nipples are so pain full and ready for the yuk...if i squeze them they leak!!!

whats that all about!!

Think she got me!... im spotting alot heayer still brown.

Hang in there deborah, brown is still good , might be IB? - good luck
Clare Bear, have a great holiday, hope your BFP is there waiting fokr you when you come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back