Before I put on eBay..

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Girls I have so much stuff to put on here.. I thought I would give you a list to see if any of it would interest you before I lob it into ebay xx

0-3 months Ted Baker grey jacket - New with tags
6-9 months Nike tracksuit and matching tshirt - New with tags
6 months - OBaibi shorts, tshirt and cap - New with tags
1 month - OBaibi dungarees, long sleeved top and socks - New with tags and in gift box
0-3 months - Peacocks, 2 jersey trouser, one blue and one white with blue stars - Never worn but no tags
3-6 months - M&S Autograph - Tshirt under grey tank top - New with tags
6 - 9 months - Boots Mini Mode - Brown cords - New with tags
6 - 9 months - Boots Mini Mode - Green and Brown thick jumper - New with tags
3 - 6 months - Boots Mini Mode - Cream Trousers - New with tags
3 - 6 months - Boots Mini Mode - Long sleeve cream tshirt with red, cream and blue knitted tank - New with tags

I have so much stuff that was only on LO once, brands are, M&S, Boots, Next, Mothercare

I have millions of stuff that I could make up a baby boy bundle out of, all things are like new, I wouldn't sell anything that was visibly worn..

Also have some neutral bits too.. Along with a blossom farm play gym.. Anything you are interested in give me a shout and I will get some photos on xx

There's more but my minds went blank, such a waste x

how much are you after for some of the stuff? i know what it's like with trying to get them to wear everything!!! i'm lucky H is 10 wks and still in newborn clothes at the mo but i might start trying to put the 0-3 on him!!

What is it you're interested in chick? I'll take photos and get them on for you to have a look, could also make you up a bundle, have lots and lots of long sleeve tops (0-3 and 3-6) and a pair of fully lined mothercare jeans (3-6) with little grey cuffs at the bottom, they were on him once, v soft xx

The tops are from Sainsburys, BHS, M&S x

Last edited:
I am liking the sound of the brown cords...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At my mums tonight girls, I'm gonna put ALL photos on tomorrow, promise! Can't wait to see the bloody back end of them :lol: x

Also me with the stuff of toby's, fortunately a friend is taking most of the neutral stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started a new thread with the long awaited pics :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back