Been to the hospital...

KeLe101

Reaction score
Today - on my 30th birthday I must add!!!! - I went to an early pregnancy unit at my local hospital. I told them about my faint positive tests and the light period type bleed I had.
They were concerned it could be an ectopic pregnancy and so the doctor did an internal examination :oops:
She told me she could feel my uterus (I think that's what she said?!) and that I am pregnant, and it is in the right area which is a huge relief. But, in order to tell that it is progressing as it should, I have had blood tests to see what number my hcg is, and then I need to go back Thursday for repeat blood tests. Hopefully, it will have doubled and I will be having a normal pregnancy, but I'll have to wait and see.
I have no real symptoms other than my boobs are heavy and I am more tired than usual. We have worked out that I am probably only 4 weeks and 3 days so it's still really early.
I guess I just have to keep on waiting - nothing is ever straightforward for me! It's been a real emotional rollercoaster because I believed I'd had a chemical pregnancy and now to find out that I am still pregnant, will just lead me to more upset if it doesn't stick. Wish me luck guys!! :hug:

Good luck hun! Hope everything goes well for you, sounds promising! Oh and happy birthday - shame you can't go out and get sloshed now to celebrate! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: hope it turns out the way you want hun, but sounding good at mo

xxx

:hug: aww hun what a rollercoaster you are having so sorry xx

HOpe it all remains positive xx :pray:

:hug: sending you lots of sticky babydust.

Happy Birthday :cheer: :cheer:

kele :hug: it's sounding much more positive, keep your pecker up :hug:

Sounds positive - hope the bloods bring back good news :hug:

Happy birthday! :dance:

Congratulations hun!! :D i am sure all will be fine and you will have a normal and enjoyable pregnancy. It should be a great birthday gift! best of luck and keep us posted! :pray:

:hug:

Sending you a bucket full of extra sticky babydust :hug: :pray: :hug: :pray:

Happy Birthday :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance:

Have everything crossed for you hun and wish you all the best - keep us posted!

glad you went hun..i thought they would do a HCG test preying tht it all comes back okay :hug: :hug: and congrats on ur 30th :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for all your good luck messages (and happy birthdays!!) :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hopefully I will have something positive to update you with in a couple of days!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Happy Birthday KeLe :hug:

Hope you get a positive outcome from this...It would be nice to hear something good after what's been going on with you have loads of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Good Luck. :hug:

Sorry I missed this yesterday but hope you had a great birthday, even if it was without alcohol :lol: I had a miserable time on my 30th so hope yours was miles better :D

Looking promising so hopefully the test tomorrow will give you the best results :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back