What happens at the first hospital appointment?

Baileys-Angel

Reaction score
Hello Ladies :wave:
I have been ttc for over a year and had an ultrasound of fallopian tubes etc, 21 day blood tests and oh had sperm tests which were all fine and now i have been referred to the fertility clinic at the hospital. Can anyone tell me what will happen at my first appointment just so i am prepared?

Great question! I have my first appointment at the fertility clinic next Monday and I'm very nervous because i do not know what to expect.
Good luck with your appointment B-Angel :hug:

hey yoo :wave:
i'll let you know how i get on. my mums coming with me in case of scary stuf ha ha xx

:(
hey girls, went for my first app yeaterday and the hospital had cocked up and the consultant wasnt there yesterday!!!! i waited six weeks for that app so you can imagine how upset / angry i was. due to that new stupid NHS "choose and book" system, as i have already been referred once, i have to go back and see my doctor and request a new referreral. i should get another app in six weeks time :wall: xxx

:wall: :wall: :wall:

That's so frustrating and upsetting for you. Really sorry to hear that you have to wait another 6 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back