been to the doctors...

Jemz - you know what I actually sat last night and thought exactly what you said - the 2 donations worked :D although I won't be able to do the same again as the new job is Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5 - unless of course I ovulate at the weekend. But it worked :cheer: and it can work again :D
I don't know what parts of me the doctor prodded yesterday but I ended up in quite a bit of pain last night, but luckily its all gone again now. I agree the doctor was brilliant - the funny thing is a lot of people have complained about her - she's a locum who covers all the local surgeries but she couldn't have been better :)

I obviously meant G3M here not Jemz :wall: early mornings scramble my brain :oops:

aww libs, ive only just seen this..

im so sorry for the loss of youir lo.. :hug:

at least the donations do work and heres to your next try! :hug: :hug:

Sorry bout your loss Libs, what an amazing lady your doc is. At least you know the reasons for everything now. Take some time out for yourself and start again when you're feeling better. :hug:

Im so so sorry libs! I8 had no idea hunni!

But take it like your doctor said that its a positive sign that you can get pregnant and you are ovulating. I think your closer now then ever because you know you can get pregnant and theres nothing wrong with you!

But all the same its not easy reading that you have mc and though you didnt know, it still breask my heart cos i know how your feeling.

But chin up libs, you really are closer to having a baby then before :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: x 100,000,000,000

I'm so sorry Libs, but as the other girls said you should see this as a positive thing aswell. Now you know exactly what happened you can grieve instead of wondering what happened and stuff. Hope you're okay :hug:

I've just done a bit of googling and every reference to a bulky womb seems to refer to fibroids - their original diagnosis :? I'm not worried - I still conceived, but it can make it more difficult to hold onto a pregnancy, spose I'll just have to wait and see at my follow up internal :?

(I know I know, don't google :roll: - look if someone insulted your womb in that way you'd want to know :oops: my womb is not bulky just curvy or cuddly or voluptous (sp?) :rotfl: )

Go for volupteous (cuse the spelling :oops: ) its so much more flattering. :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back