been to see midwife ** and up hospital again 2day!-update**

mel_ed

Reaction score
well 1st of all last night i woke up with a wet patch underneath me sorry tmi!!
didnt panic as it wasnt loads but thought i better ring and check. so i rang MAU and they just said put a pad on and monitor babys movement and ring back in few hours.
anyway cut a long story short everything fine and not lost any fluid since.

been to see midwife 2day for my 36 week appt.
-my blood pressure is low
-babys growth has reeally slowed down so gotta go or growth scan
-but on the good side baby is in perfect position head down :dance:

just thought i wud update every1, thanks for listening

well had the same again this morning when i woke up, a big wet patch so thought i better go for a check at MAU.
after a horrible internal its turns out i have really bad thrush(so gross!!) and after watching last nights sex education show on channel 4 its grossed me out even more lol!!!:blush:
was put on heart monitor for 2 hours as well as babys heart kept dropping.
anyway turns out everything ok with baby.

Last edited:
Glad babys getting nice and low for you. Not too long left now! :D

Everybody seems to be having growth scans, its crazy. Hopefully baby will be all good and happy and it'll just be a good excuse to see your LO again. x

Wouldnt worry too much about the growth part. I had a scare a few weeks ago and it turns out everything is fine, I think sometime they are just a bit cautious - better that than not caring though, eh?

:yay: for bubs being in the right position though!! xxxx

yep defo glad baby is in right position. gonna start bouncing on my birthing ball to get head engaged.

glad u all say alot of ppl are having growth scans, as u cant help but worry

Glad baby is a good position for you - really hope everything goes well at the growth scan!!

Take it easy xxx

it could be if you lost a bit of your waters the bump wouldve measured smaller cos of less water rather than baby not growing?

fab that youre getting a scan tho, me and OH really want another one!

Hope your comfortable and content still :)

At least with growth scan you'll see LO again, but i really wouldn't worry as they are such a rough estimate and babies have growth spurts and slow periods just like children - not long left now bet your getting really excited x

thats good mel ed can i be a little silly and ask what a growth scan is?

good news bout position hun!! as for growth i dont think they know there arse from their elbow... they told me small framed friend her baby was too small so let her go 14 days over i mean seriously they knew by looking at her chances were her baby would be small.... nope lol a big bouncing 9lb 110z boy lol and not a stitch in sight hahaha so dont worry bout babys size s/he will be fine, looking forward to reading your birth story already!! :D x

thats good mel ed can i be a little silly and ask what a growth scan is?

its just a normal ultra sound scan that check on the growth and all the fluid levels and that

I'll let you know how accurate growth scans are tomorrow. Apparantly my lil man has stayed at 6lbs 8 so we'll see :)

Just seen this! Must have been worrying for you! Not nice with the thrush but at least you know you are not losing any fluid or anything. Glad bubs is Ok. When you going for scan? xxx

next tues ive got the scan so will let you all know how i get on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back