Got to go to hospital for monitoring

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
Had my 31 week check up this morning.

My bp and wee were good. Iron levels were 13 which is better than my booking bloods (mw was very impressed by this!!) and Pip is still measuring 2 weeks ahead!!

She listened in to his hb and it was around the 130 mark which was fine but he had a couple of decelerations when it went down to 105-108. She wasn't overly worried but wanted me to go to the hospital for monitoring just to make sure he is ok.

Feel a bit worried but glad we r goin to hospital to make sure. Just hope my bubba is ok :cry:

Aw I am sure he is fine Hun! Xxx let us know how ur getting on x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

I'm sure he'll be fine. My LOs goes up and down when it's checked

When i was on the monitor thing baby's heart beat varied a lot and would shoot up just before a wiggle or kick, Your going to the best place for them to find out whats happening good luck i hope all is well xx

yeah their hb drops when they relax and sleep etc and can drop below 100 so i wouldnt worry too much hun. probably just to be on the safe side anyway x

Aww hope all is ok Hun xxx
At mine last week she went down to 107 ish a good few times but then back to 130

Good that they being overly carefull and sending you in to be safe but im sure all will be fine

Let us know how you get on xx

Well I'm back and according to mw at hospital Pip is a very happy baby. Hb was around the 150 mark. Did drop down to 108 once but went back up quickly. She said at his gestation they like to pull on the cord which slows the hb down. Naughty Pip!!

Feel so much better now I know for sure he is ok. Had 18 movements whilst I was hooked up (think I was on monitor for about 30-40 mins) so they were really happy with him.

Thanks girlies xxx

Yey go little pip.

When I was on the monitor his hb went from 118 to 171 lol

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Yay glad all is well with pip hun. x

OMg.
Only just seen this. So sorry for not seeing sooner.
Glad you and pip are ok.
Big hugs x

Glad all is ok.....a career as a bell ringer may be on the cards lol xxxxxxxx

Glad he is ok (I hope you have had words with him for worrying you). 18 movements in 30 mins is impressive, he definately gets in his 10 a day.

Yeah I have him a talking to! Lol! Also told the midwife there were a couple of kicks Im gonna get him back for when he is born! Lol!!

Let's hope it's not a sign of things to come!! Don't want a naughty baby on my hands!!

Glad alls ok hunni these babies do like to worry us!

Had my check this morning n mw struggled to find bubs HB she said its cos he's got his back to my front and is holding his cord in front of him!

She found it eventually and it was lower than last time, she said alls ok as long as im feeling him regularly.

xx

Mw said she thought all was well as everythin else was normal but just wanted to be doubly sure so sent me to hospital. I'm glad she did cos i probably would've gone myself she hadn't sent me! wouldn't've been able to deal with the worry!

Only just saw this now - glad everything turned out to be fine!

Just saw this hon! So glad everything is ok! Yay pip xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back