Been sobbing for over an hour!

Snuggle

Reaction score
Bloomin hormones! Hubby has went back to work with his shirt covered in my tears as I havent stopped crying :oops: The only thing thats upsetting me is how lonely I'm going to be when hubby goes away in Feb. He is off to Oman for 4 months so will be away middle of Feb until middle of June and I will be here on my own :( I have no-one, my family are in Glasgow and my Dad is quite ill so I wouldnt go up and bother them and I dont have any friends round here anymore. The friends I did have are either no longer around here or are busy with their friends who dont have kids. I just cant stand the thought of sitting in on my own every day for 4 months. I know I have Maddison to look after and a pregnancy to deal with but I will still be so lonely. I will even have to go for my 20 week scan on my own :(
Somebody please pick me up today :hug: :hug:

*walks up, picks up snuggle and givesw her a great big Melly sized squeeze* Any better hun :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: U NEED CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!
awww hun 4 months feels like a long time but i bet it will fly by xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh snuggle :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its so tough being preggers with all those hormones whizing round. I completely empathise with how you feel. Im no where near in your position but my DH does work away and it can be really hard.

Can you speak to your midwife? She may be able to introduce you to some other expectant mums so you can make a new circle of friends? Also go on netmums and have a look on there for meets and stuff.

You will get your date for your 20 weeks scan in advance so can you ask a friend whether they can take the day off to go with you?
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
*walks up, picks up snuggle and givesw her a great big Melly sized squeeze* Any better hun :hug:

I burst into tears when I read this :oops: Thank you for the big squidge hun :hug: :hug:

Jen&James said:
Oh snuggle :hug: :hug: :hug:

Its so tough being preggers with all those hormones whizing round. I completely empathise with how you feel. Im no where near in your position but my DH does work away and it can be really hard.

Can you speak to your midwife? She may be able to introduce you to some other expectant mums so you can make a new circle of friends? Also go on netmums and have a look on there for meets and stuff.

You will get your date for your 20 weeks scan in advance so can you ask a friend whether they can take the day off to go with you?

Thank you hun, this is a good idea. The only problem here is that I worry that people wont talk to me if I go to a group or meet :oops:
Sorry girls, I seem to be very hormonal today, I forgot how bad it can be. I didnt start with the crying stuff until well into pregnancy the last time so wasnt quite expecting it yet :wink: :hug:

aww stop it youll make me cry too, glad you liked it, i usually make people pay for my squeezes :hug: but for you ill do another for free

:hug: :hug: Don't forget, you've always got us girls here too :hug: :hug:

Mel&Bean said:
aww stop it youll make me cry too, glad you liked it, i usually make people pay for my squeezes :hug: but for you ill do another for free

Aww thank you for making me smile hun, much appreciated :hug: :hug:

Snuggle said:
Mel&Bean said:

I burst into tears when I read this :oops: Thank you for the big squidge hun :hug: :hug:

[quote="Jen&James":1375twi0]Oh snuggle :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank you hun, this is a good idea. The only problem here is that I worry that people wont talk to me if I go to a group or meet :oops:
Sorry girls, I seem to be very hormonal today, I forgot how bad it can be. I didnt start with the crying stuff until well into pregnancy the last time so wasnt quite expecting it yet :wink: :hug:[/quote:1375twi0]

aw babe of course they would!! You are a lovely lovely lady and if I were local I would love to pal up with you and share stories of growing bellies, piles, sickness and spotty skin!!! :lol: (the joys of pregnancy hey?!)

Its worth chatting to the midwife anyway so she knows how lonely you are cos they are there to help and she may have some suggestions.

Hey! I'm the Hormone Queen! You are soooooo not stealing my crown! :shakehead:

Jen & Her Men said:
Snuggle said:
[quote="Mel&Bean":2jd4u47e]*walks up, picks up snuggle and givesw her a great big Melly sized squeeze* Any better hun :hug:

[quote="Jen&James":2jd4u47e]Oh snuggle :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry girls, I seem to be very hormonal today, I forgot how bad it can be. I didnt start with the crying stuff until well into pregnancy the last time so wasnt quite expecting it yet :wink: :hug:[/quote:2jd4u47e]

aw babe of course they would!! You are a lovely lovely lady and if I were local I would love to pal up with you and share stories of growing bellies, piles, sickness and spotty skin!!! :lol: (the joys of pregnancy hey?!)

Its worth chatting to the midwife anyway so she knows how lonely you are cos they are there to help and she may have some suggestions.
:hug: :hug: :hug:[/quote:2jd4u47e]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will talk to MW about things hun, seeing her on Tuesday :cheer: Thank you so much for replies :hug: :hug: (I've stopped crying now :cheer: )

:hug: Aww hunny, I know it isnt quite the same but we are all here!

Tasha20 said:
:hug: Aww hunny, I know it isnt quite the same but we are all here!

Thank you hun :hug: I'm so glad I found this forum, I would be so lost otherwise I think :hug: :hug:

aww hunny its not like u 2 b dwn in the dumps
aww ur gunna miss ur OH but jst think of all the gud times u will av wen he gets bk!!! ull av a baby new snugbug 2 look forward 2. :cheer: :cheer:
and u cud try keeping keeping ur self busy u cud maybee u and ur LO cud decorate the nursey as a surprise 4 wen ur hubby gets home.
and if all else fails U STILL GOT US!!!
big loves 2 u snugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

larisa said:
aww hunny its not like u 2 b dwn in the dumps
aww ur gunna miss ur OH but jst think of all the gud times u will av wen he gets bk!!! ull av a baby new snugbug 2 look forward 2. :cheer: :cheer:
and u cud try keeping keeping ur self busy u cud maybee u and ur LO cud decorate the nursey as a surprise 4 wen ur hubby gets home.
and if all else fails U STILL GOT US!!!
big loves 2 u snugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thats a really good idea about the nursery hun :cheer: Will give me something to focus on :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:

I'll come to your scan with you babe :hug:

You won't be on your own you have us!!!!!!

I'd lend you my husband for a bit, but until he sets me up with another BFP I still need him at the moment :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back