Been Bitten!!

charlie26

Reaction score
Hi all, just been feeing my rabbit n it has bitten me, its taken the top layer of skin off n made me bleed. Cant remember the last time i had a tetness.
Does anybody know if ur allowed a tetness while being pregnant? Helppppppp xx

Wasn't sure, so I Googled it for you and came up with this website:

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/healthy_living/pregnancy/hic_vaccination_during_pregnancy.aspx

Which says:

Which vaccines can I receive while I am pregnant?
The following vaccines are considered safe to give to women who might be at risk of infection:

Tetanus/Diphtheria — This combination of vaccines is routinely recommended for pregnant women, both those who have never been immunized and those who have not received a booster in 10 years. We usually only give this in pregnancy when there has been trauma. If it has been more than 2 years since the last dT, you will be offered dTaP after pregnancy.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO mean bunny. How its not too painful honey. I would definitely get it looked at and checked you don't wanna catch anything whilst you are keeping bubs warm. xxxxxxx

Phoned Nhs direct, she said i will be fine due to the rabbit been a pet and not being on the grass outside. Stupid thing it is, i was only feeding it! Wont bother in future, ill leave it to OH. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back