• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been away for a while...

NatEvz

Reaction score
Due to our computer dying for the second time this year, and this time needing a new hard drive :shakehead: Rubbish thing!

Anyhoo I thought I would just do a little update on me!I went for my 28 week midwife check up wednesday just gone, and everything went really well. Im measuring bang on my dates, she listened to babys heartbeat which she said was lovely and strong and said that he was head down and 4/5s engaged :)
Had my bloods done and got a phonecall thursday to say im anaemic which i half expected as ive done nothing but feel tired or sleep and had to go pick up a course of ferrous sulphate (boooo)

Have my 3D/4D scan booked for a week on tuesday and cant wait now!!!And my boobs started leaking last night, which for some reason totally freaked me out!

Anyway thats all thats new with me, hope you lovely ladies are all ok xxx

Last edited:
Helooooo!! :)

Oh my goodness, 4/5th engaged already?! :shock: But your only 29 weeks, isnt that a bit early? or is that good? lol

Glad everything was okay though, cant wait to see some 4d scan piccies.
There amazing, I loved mine :) x

That's what I thought too Lily , 4/5ths engaged at 28 weeks! well not that I would know tho as no-one ever checks that bit on me due to my sections, don't have any midwife appointments from 34 weeks onwards.

Welcome to the leeky boobie club tho, lovely!

Enjoy your 4d scan, they are supposed to be great - look forward to some piccys

Last edited:
hey hunny, glad that your back online!
had my 28 week MW on monday, went really good too.
cant wait to see piccys xxxx

Sorry ladies, i meant 4/5's palpable please excuse my poor excuse for a brain!!!

The midwife was happy enough and she had a really good feel at the lil man. Im only one step down from him being totally free, as hes nesteld just on my pelvic brim. I have been doing lots of bouncing on my gym ball cos it eases my back ache.

Lol thanks JJ, I just love being part of the leaky boob club!Hubby thinks its very funny, i disagree!!!

hey hunny, glad that your back online!
had my 28 week MW on monday, went really good too.
cant wait to see piccys xxxx

Thanks hun, I shall post as many piccies as I can!Its took some right persuading to get Hubby to let me have one xxx

Last edited:
Glad to hear your alright! Long time no see! Lol. My midwife hast checked any of that head down stuff yet, sounds like your doing alright! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back