Been a busy bee :)

Toonlass

Reaction score
Today i decided to take my christmas decs down and do a bit of baby proofing as Jacob is getting around nicely now. We ended up changing the whole living/dining room around to create more floor space for the kids to play in. It looks AWESOME!!

My back is now killing me and my muscles ache but i am sooooo pleased with how it looks, its like a new house. And because every bit of furniture has been moved, i got to clean every square inch of the place, it was disgusting how much dust gets down the back of side boards and sofa's....Yuck!! Having a clean well layed out space has really cheered me up :)

I'll post some before and after pics tomorrow xx

Toonlass if you're free tomorrow you are MORE than welcome to come round to my house and get into all those nooks and crannies!!!!! Sounds like a good days work!

As sad as it sounds, i actually love cleaning and organining things. But, i'll pass on your offer, i'm shattered now :rofl: xx

:yay: well done you! we too took the dec's down today, and then set up some of mads new toys in the living room, then cleared out some more of her old ones! feel's good doesn't it :D

:yay: Our lounge has all been rearranged tonight as well to make space for new toys :rofl: I dread moving big things and finding out how much dust is down there though :lol:

Now put your feet up for the rest of the evening woman!!! x

Xmas decs down?! I'd leave em up all year if I could! (I know bad luck...blah blah blah!)

Ha ha, they do my head in lol they do nothing but clutter the place up and collect dust. Until i had kids i didn't bother putting them up xx

Good effort :) I can't be bothered to do anything at the moment :oops: xx

Was gonna put the pics on tonight but i forgot that i was going out for a meal.....Duurrrrr :lol: Will do it tomorrow, i promise xx

:yay: busybee

I also had to move round to make more floor space to house the life sized nasa spaceship ball pool :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back