been 2 see midwife 2day

mel_ed

Reaction score
and everything is perfect :lol:
babys head is right down in brill position. so she said it could be any day now :dance:

bring on tha pain lol! so cant wait to meet my suprise :):)

I cant wait to see your surprise either!!! :D Loving all these ladies who are ready to drop! It's all that's getting me through the long and otherwise boring days! Xx

I cant wait to see your surprise either!!! :D Loving all these ladies who are ready to drop! It's all that's getting me through the long and otherwise boring days! Xx

i know theres a few of us now theres gonna be a baby born at least every other day over next few weeks how exciting!

Fab news!!! Deffinatly bring on the pain!

Cant wait to find out if you've got a little boy or little girl :D Eee excitment.

Like tasha said, all this watching to see if anyone has their babies is making the time go a teenie bit quicker! x

:yay: sounds good! Labour watch is like a daily event on here these days!!

i'm exhausted by it! it's so exciting - can't wait till my turn.

:yay: Great news Mel!!!
Hopefully your LO will be with you very soon!
very excited to see what your little surprise is!!! :)

exciting times all theese ladies getting ready for the big day. i'm trying not 2 think about it 2 much but keeps popping up all the time.

Great news how exciting for u!!! Good luck xxx

bet your so excited mel ed to find out if you have a little girl or boy would be the best suprise ever but am to impatient to wait haha x

Ooooh exciting stuff - do you have any inclination as to if its a boy or girl?

Ooooh exciting stuff - do you have any inclination as to if its a boy or girl?

so glad we didnt find out now its that much more exciting, although frusstrating now its getting closer.
i'm 90% sure its a boy but we'll see

I love that I know that its a girl (or at least lets hope they didnt get it wrong at the scan!!) this time, but I think if I have anymore then Ill let it be a surprise :)

Cant wait to find out what you're all having. So many team yellows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back