Becks...

Rowesb

Reaction score
We are in our 8th month!!! 2 months to go!!

How you feeling?
I'm good although I am beginning to wish these dreams would do one, I can't sleep for being uncomfy and DH snoring, and when I do sleep I have really wierd dreams... This mornings was horrid, fortunately I woke and Pip was moving and hiccuping so I knew everything was ok... Othterwise I think I would have had to go to be checked... Not nice :(

Hi just saw this thread! Im feeling good just trying to get lil man to go head down! Seems we are both having same problem lol. Very exciting not being long till we have our babies :D

I used to have bad dreams but they have gone now, well i havent had any in a while but i guess they will probably start up again soon coming up to the birth as i got alot of things to worry about if he comes early, like getting my daughter to someones house and getting my OH home from work and in the shower (hes a mechanic and im terrified he will come back all greased up and then he`ll want to hold the baby :/

I hope your dreams stop soon, its comforting knowing babies ok tho when you feel them moving about. My lil man is very lazy so i dont really feel him much but when i do he lets me know hes moving!

Have you thought about your birth plan yet? and hospital bag? iv roughly written mine but need to go over it again and iv packed my bags but need to add a couple of things soon x

Last edited:
Birth plan is in with my many lists in my notes... went through it a bit with the MW on Tuesday, got a few more bits to put on it I think...
... bags I need to sort, again have lists, but need to get the rest of the stuff this payday and then will start filling... I think I may have to send DH into the attic for the small suitcase on wheels (that he got carried away with as it was never really supposed to go up :lol:)
Allocate taxi money
start sorting the freezer contents into meals, although DH is quite good at the cooking aspect so don't need to do too much

My DH works where I am book in to have baby... I can see the convo going along the lines of shall I just meet you here when you are ready to come in :lol:

Aww well thats easy if hes already there lol. I still have to sort out money for car park, you reminded me with taxi money. Glad you have lists too!! Lol if i dont write lists then i forget everything!

I think i need to talk to my midwife about my birth plan, she never asks if iv got one or anything she just asks if iv got questions which i always forget by the time iv been waiting in the waiting area lol x

Ah see, I stick the lists in the back of my notes, and as she checks the notes she finds the lists... well... am not sure if she is checking my notes or looking for my lists... only thing is is that every list connected to pregnancy goes there, so she answered the questions I was building for putting in here on what I needed, how many and best brands of things like maternity towels :lol:

I have got back ache this morning and am not sure if I have slept funny or it is from work yesterday :dohh:

Oh and DH there could be easy, but probably not very useful depending on how long I stay at home for...

Ahh iv woke up today with a constant ache in the top of my tummy dunno what thats all about, think we are getting to the stage where the aches and pains just come for no reason. Lil man is moving loads today just really cant work out what position hes in now, just really hope he still isnt breech. Has your lil one moved from being breech yet? x

dunno, still getting the stronger pokes further down which the odd prod in the ribs, I think Pip is laid across at the minute... have just eaten some icecream so that should get the movements started again... it doesn't always seem so active through this part of the day, more early morning, evening and through the night...

They all have there own patterns dont they :) I hope baby turns head down for you soon, i know im panicing loads about if babys not turned in time for the birth x

just now (related to other post) it doesn't seem as if it matters... I will be in hospital no matter what so what happen happens...

Yea i just read your other post, sorry to hear that, i wanted a home birth at the begining but then decided against it as the midwifes were against it. Maybe next time youll get a home birth, i no its not any compilation. Im hoping to have my next baby at home but i think id feel safer in hospital knowing im in safe hands and everything thats needed is there x

isn't it funny how the thoughts differ... right from the word go a home birth was encouraged with us...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back