Beat this - Christmas!

babsi

Reaction score
I was walking past a baby/kids clothes shop today and couldn't believe my eyes :shock:

There was a big banner saying Happy Christmas and there was Christmas pyjamas and Santa hats on display!

I think I have seen Christmas stuff in around August but not so prominently on display like this.

Don't say the C word, it's a swear word :lol: .

I've just started to notice the leaflets in magazines advertising big tins of roses and santa claus.

**Runs and hides**

NOOOOOOO its too early

I love Christmas but it aint Christmas till the coke "holidays are coming" advert say's so!!!!!!

I have been delivering christmas catalogues today how good is that NOT
:wall: :wall: :wall:

Blimey, that is early!!!!
I love Christmas but it's far too early!!! :shock:

ive made a fab start on xmas pressies already :dance: i have a cupboard full :oops: xxxxxxxxx

rach said:
ive made a fab start on xmas pressies already :dance: i have a cupboard full :oops: xxxxxxxxx

Yay! Rach, me too!! :rotfl:
I have loads, all the kids in my family and quite a few adults.
There was a toy store closing down near me a few months back and I got loads of stuff really cheap! :cheer:

lol glad im not the only one i bought loads from boots in the january sale and im now buying from woolworths all the time as there is always something going on sale xxxxxxxxxxx

:lol: rach I got loads in the boots sale too. Lots of smelly sets and bath stuff. Some of the stuff was so cheap.
I will have to check out woolies now though!
I spent such a fortune last christmas, I've saved so much this year :D

I don't mind buying the odd thing if I see it. But a banner saying Happy Christmas at the beginning of July is a bit much when the temperature is like 30C today.

I really should start early cause I have loads to buy for... might start building it over the next few months

i LOVE christmas, really looking forward to it this year with it being beans 1st christmas but July is far too early!! i think October time is very popular for christmas things being everywhere, oh and i love the coca cola advert "holidays are coming" :lol:

misslarue woolies is great for sale items :D yeah i got all the boots smellies when they hit 75% off :cheer: i spent like 50 pound but was worth 200 :cheer: plus got loads of wrapping paper and cards at 90% off so wont have to buy any of that either
got to be more prepared this year as the twins are going to be born early december probably so il have to buy and wrap everything early xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back