Question about mystery shoppers

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Ive done something bad. I done a mystery shop in a place where someone I know works.

Are there implications for the person in the workplace as they have gotten into trouble about something else and Im worried I may have got them into further hot water.

They didnt know that I was doing it and they werent in the shop at the time.

Thanks
Laura

If the person wasn't in the shop at the time you did the mystery shop they should be ok... as only the people who were in with get into trouble if they did anythin wrong

keep your mouth shut about it and you'll be fine.

I keep getting invitations to do one in MY OWN place of work :lol: hmmm tempting hehe!

how do u join these things??? seems summot to do to pass a bit of time???

xxx

lauramumof2 said:
Ive done something bad. I done a mystery shop in a place where someone I know works.

Are there implications for the person in the workplace as they have gotten into trouble about something else and Im worried I may have got them into further hot water.

Thanks
Laura
OOO ARE YOU A MYSTERY SHOPPER??? :dance:

budge said:
lauramumof2 said:

Thanks
Laura
OOO ARE YOU A MYSTERY SHOPPER??? :dance:

shes not allowed to say :wink: :roll:

I used to work at a cinema and I served a mystery shopper once. I was in a FOUL mood so I was quite short and snappy with the woman but I ticked all the right boxes so got an extra £33 in my wages that week :rotfl: :rotfl:

i failed my shop beginning of this year, or sometime this year. they put me n till 2 and the belt was broke and i was pregnant so i was in a foul mood. lol normally they put on the wall how well or bad we done but they didnt bother this year just got us all to watch a dvd of the mystery shopper so i guess we totally failed :rotfl:

budge, yes I am a mystery shopper. I felt so guilty tho I called Grassroots and asked them to deactivate my membership. :(

enn, where did you work?

coop

i knew i had the mystery shopper cause it was the Q's she was asking and i had a feeling she was the mystery shopper. i am still employed by them just still on mat leave as i getting no help feeding emily so will return when emilys eating jars

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back