female explanation of the offside rule (joke)

leckershell

Reaction score
I just got sent this from work and although I fully understand football, thought would post it anyway as it's quite good :)

The Off Side Rule

You're in a shoe shop, second in the queue for the till. Behind the shop assistant on the till is a pair of shoes which you have seen and which you must have.
>>>
The female shopper in front of you has seen them also & is eyeing them with desire.

Both of you have forgotten your purses.
>>>
It would be totally rude to push in front of the first woman if you had no money to pay for the shoes. The shop assistant remains at the till waiting.
>>>
Your friend is trying on another pair of shoes at the back of the shop and sees your dilemma. She prepares to throw her purse to you.
>>>
If she does so, you can catch the purse, then walk round the other
Shopper and buy the shoes!
>>>
At a pinch she could throw the purse ahead of the other shopper and, 'whilst it is in flight' you could nip around the other shopper, catch the purse and buy the shoes!
>>>
BUT, you must always remember that until the purse has 'actually been
thrown', it would be plain wrong to be in front of the other shopper!
>>>
NOW DO YOU GET IT?!!

lol that is a really good way of explaining it, might try it on sis see if she understands it better.

xxxx

OMG for years my OH has been trying to explain that to me. You do it in a minute :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back