BCG?

smokey08

Reaction score
Mia had her BCG vaccine this morning and seems a little out of sorts since. So proud of her, she didn't cry, just left out a little wimper. The doc said she shouldn't have any illness from it but she just doesn't want to settle. Should I be worried? Xx

I'm not sure as its not a routine vaccination (we are in Yorkshire) but I'm sure cuddles and a bit of calpol would help x

Gonna stalk this as ours is booked for next month so wanna be prepared!

Is this the tb jab ? They don't get it here unless a close relative has had it

No way? TB is on the up in the UK! (she says not having had one herself!) it's optional here but I was warned by the midwife that they don't give it on schools anymore!

Ya its the TB jab...its compulsary here at birth. It's supposed to be the least severe of all the jabs they get. Mia is fine she just seems a bit outta sorts, a tad wingey IYKWIM? Xx

Last edited:
hi my lo one had her's at 9 weeks and didn't even blink. she was fine that day and the next. i don't think that they are supposed to have a reaction to it?

hi my lo one had her's at 9 weeks and didn't even blink. she was fine that day and the next. i don't think that they are supposed to have a reaction to it?

No they are not supposed to have a reaction to it...but some babies do. Don't think her mood is to do with having it done now, think she's just having an off day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back