bbt charting

faybles

Reaction score
hi can anyone give me some advise i am going to start this tom but i am very confused been on fertilty friend. i know i got to take my tmeps every am but the chart only tells you when you have ov'd so how will i know when my most fertile time is from the chart and when i should start bding. also what happens to your temps after ovulation if you are pg and if your not. any advice would be great. thanks

Hi hon. :)

The chart can't tell you your most fertile time beforehand - you have to figure that out yourself, and the way you do it is by keeping track of your cm (cervical mucous). You can also watch your cervical position if you want to and are able to. When your cm gets more wet and stretchy and your cervical position starts to rise, then you are becoming fertile. Your ovulation day will be the last day of lower temperatures before a sustained jump in temp. If you are pregnant, your temperature will stay high (and continue to get higher). If you are not pregnant, it will drop again right before AF shows up.

Hope that helps! :hug:

Why dont you nip over to the chart stalkers thread a have a nose at all our charts. just click on the links under our posts and you will start to get the idea of when FF thinks weve ov'd.
Try to remember to take your temp in the morning before you move anywhere and at the same time if possible, you get the best readings then.

It's annoying isn't it? But looking back on old charts can help you pinpoint on what day of your cycle you ovulate and that, together with CM and other signs, can give you a better idea!

Hope you get on well with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back