Bbbbffffffpppppppp!!!

Thanks everyone, i hope everyone TTC all join me in tri 1...wouldnt that be weird? lol. I really wish use all lots of luck your all lovley people :)
All the ladies with there bfps good luck in your pregnancy :)
xxx

has it sunk in yet shauna? feels so unbelieveable at first doesnt it!!

not really sunk in yet no...lol, crappin myself a bit though :( but cant wait to have a bump...and first scans and that. doing that answer test tomorrow :) xxx thanks for all your support everyone xxx

hiya shauna, don't want to ask silly questions..but whats an answer test? is it one the doctors do or...?

Hope it all goes well :), theres been a few people i've kept an eye out for on here with posts etc. and you are one of them :) glad you got your bfp hun.

Hope i join you in tri 1 soon! af is do next wednesday...i'm nervous like! x

Alright stranger! lol!

Missing you in TTC..

How did today go?? ok I hope xxx

Scottishlassie, no its not a doctors just from savers lol, they are quite good though and only 3. hope you join me hun good luck xxx

maybe maybe, ok thanks for asking was due on yestoday so got past that bit...now the 8ww hoping to see you in tri 1 too you deserve it hun xxx

yeah its a bummer having another wait .... all those annoying 2wws and now a bloody 8ww! Its gone quickly for me the last couple of weeks though so hopefully will do for you too. Ive got mini bump already! x

Awwwww at your mini bump lol. Glad it gone quickly...yeah hope mine does i really do im so scared!!! xxx

Massive congrats for you, hope I'll be joining you in Tri1 soon!

Congrats :) Wishing you all the very best. I'm in same boat as you.. got my positive today!
Hoping for more of the TTC girls to join us soon xxxx

Woooohooo I'm so pleased for you Hun ... I went to the soca and got confirmed today too - here's hooping everything sticks for both if us!!!!

Good luck!!!

X x x

Yay Congrats Shauna! Im so pleased for you honey - we can move to tri1 together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back