Bbaies are soooo expensive!!!!

I no what you mean about being expensive, iv spent about £ 800/900 including pushchair or maybe more :( i got back from the baby show after spending £210 and then freaked at the thought that iv still got stuff to buy. My OH even said he would sell both his bikes (he got 1 a week ago) but has now decided to keep the new one and sell the old one so he can get the isofix car seat base x

yeah Ive put OH in charge of the car seat/base the whole thing. Hes supposed to be researching it and working out what will be best for us to buy. Im sure that he's not but Im trying really hard not to do it for him. I dont want to spend hours researching, decide on the best value one and then have him say we cant afford it, find something cheaper. :wall:

Anyway, if he doesnt have one by the time the baby is born he'll have to go shopping before we're discharged from the hopsital. And he'll end up spending more cos he'll have to buy the first one he finds.

Lol thatll scare him! I told my OH the stuff we need to get and i said if i go into labour early then he wont have everything and he was like " we will have to go shopping then" lol iv already told him hes got to start practicing with the isofix base and car seat by the time im 30weeks so atleast he knows how to do it if i go into labour early x

honesty, why cant men be as sensible as us?! Its like i can see the disaster coming and yet he wont do anything about it!

Thats very true. Just say, "if i went into labour now we wouldnt be ready because you havent got the car chair yet!" lol he might start looking for 1 then. x

there's a sign up in our hospital saying if you haven't got a car seat then you can't take your baby home lol! That was enough to kick start the car seat buying :)

:rofl: that would scare him alright!! I ended up buying one last weekend, isofix and seat half price cos it was ex-display.... I really cant help just getting on with things myself!

:rofl: that would scare him alright!! I ended up buying one last weekend, isofix and seat half price cos it was ex-display.... I really cant help just getting on with things myself!

I know what you mean Tiny - sometimes you just gotta get to it and get it done eh? :lol:

:rotfl: Tiny i'm not surprised you sorted it out lol, i did the same in the end. Although OH did find out which base and carseat to get and to be fair he was also in charge of the baby moniter and got that ordered and delivered without telling me, i was very surprised and pleased it was done. I'm glad you've found one now anyway, we got ours from amazon and saved about £70 i think in the end because both the seat and base were reduced x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back