Batman question

Kay Kay

Reaction score
Bit of a random question but my 3 year old loves anything batman but I don't actually know of a cartoon he could watch with him in it. He loves the costume and has asked Santa for the batmobile so it's purely other kids and marketing that's got him in to it. We have sky, Netflix and amazon prime and all I can find is a cartoon called justice league but I found it a bit too grown up for him. Anyone know of a more appropriate batman cartoon for a 3 year old? TIA x

If you go on you tube there's loads of things for kids to watch - sometimes it's just people playing with batman figures but my 4 year old watched the strangest things lol

If you go on you tube there's loads of things for kids to watch - sometimes it's just people playing with batman figures but my 4 year old watched the strangest things lol

No, my son watches that sort of thing too. He's into Disney Cars so watches people playing with the die casts A LOT. I'm half tempted to film myself playing with toys and putting them on YouTube just to get some money in!

Thanks I'll try you tube. He watches pj masks on you tube and is obsessed (its on Disney junior too). Sitting here flicking and found a prog called batman beleaguered on citv, he is hooked already and it's only been on five minutes! It's a cartoon of Lego figures so seems harmless enough. Just don't like too much violence xx

What about the old Batman series with Adam west? Lol

Kay jay, noah is like it with blinking spiderman.
He goes onto youtube and ppl have made vids of spiderman jumping about and have nursery rhymes playing lmao!

Hes also one for watching other vids playing with toys lol! Ryans toy review is his fave ���� haha

PJ masks on Disney junior is all about 3 friends who turn into superheroes at night and save the day. It's actually really quite good :)

PJ masks on Disney junior is all about 3 friends who turn into superheroes at night and save the day. It's actually really quite good :)

Yeah my wee one loves it! It's quite cute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back