question about a curious 3yr old

Redshoes

Reaction score
My friend has asked if I'd ask you knowledgeable and experienced Mummy's a question about her little boy. She's recently had a baby girl, who's now just under 15wks old, she and her 3yr old brother like to bath together.
Anyway, the 3yr old has started putting his finger into little sisters foofoo (hope you know what I mean) Her son thinks it's hilarious for some reason, he also has a 7yr old brother if that means anything in the dilemna? Obviously this is not appropriate behaviour, and she's worried about infections etc, so my friend's just told him its naughty and not to do it, but he's carried on.
Other than stopping them bathing together, she was wondering if anyone has any advice for her? She doesn't have a PC or she'd have joined and asked herself, thankyou in advance :hug:

I dont have any advice is he just curious maybe, i know Sophie and Alastair bath togther and Sophie likes to like a Alastair willy but i think cos its different to what she has :rotfl:

hope ur friend gets things sorted out hun

sorry i have no advice

No real advice, I am afraid. I think if I had this sort of situation I would play with the little lad in the bath (maybe with Dad helping with the bathing?) and distract him from his sister's "foofoo" (I love that :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ) and just removing his hand gently when he decides he wants to touch, without making a big issue. It will take time, but I think with time the interest will wane...
All the best to your friend :hug:
Lisa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back