Banning nativity plays

I believe in trolls, I have one in my house....he's a miniature giant space troll, and invisible, but he steals biros, lighters, hairbands and socks. I imagine him making hats from my socks, wearing pigtails while he smokes a cigar and writes his journal. One day I'll find he's stash I swear it :twisted:

psssf trolls are nothing... we have a washing machine monster :rotfl: But he can only eat one sock at a time.. and occasionally has a nibble on your most favorite tshirts... (much to the annoyance of my 8 year old)... we also have an under the bed monster and a sofa monster. The sofa monster steals remote controls and phones.. :D And I dare anyone to explain the random disappearances of just ONE sock when you wash them that doesn't result in a creature that must live in the washing machine.

Squiglet said:
psssf trolls are nothing... we have a washing machine monster :rotfl: But he can only eat one sock at a time.. and occasionally has a nibble on your most favorite tshirts... (much to the annoyance of my 8 year old)... we also have an under the bed monster and a sofa monster. The sofa monster steals remote controls and phones.. :D

I dread to think what the bed monster steals :shock: :moon:

glitzyglamgirl said:
Squiglet said:
psssf trolls are nothing... we have a washing machine monster :rotfl: But he can only eat one sock at a time.. and occasionally has a nibble on your most favorite tshirts... (much to the annoyance of my 8 year old)... we also have an under the bed monster and a sofa monster. The sofa monster steals remote controls and phones.. :D

I dread to think what the bed monster steals :shock: :moon:

Apparently dirty knickers and socks.. . :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Although he does nibble naughty girls feet if they get out of bed at night and don't really need to pee.. :rotfl:

Hi Ladies,

just thought I'd share. I have just been to watch my little girl in her nativity, she was the star. It was the traditional nativity story and it was beautiful. This was me :cry:

We are Roman Catholics, and we do go to church every week. I have sent my child to a Catholic school, where she and all the other children will be brought up in the Catholic faith. I went to a convent school and was taught about almost every religion alongside Catholicism. I respect all religions and hope that instead of banning Christianity, all religions should be excepted in this country. It will be a sad day the day the nativity disappears, its a lovely story, especially in the materialistic world we live in today. Jesus wasn't born in Portland Street, He was born in a stable. My little girl was amazed by this! Lots of 'why's?'

Alot of religions except Jesus Christ as a profit, and i'm sure they are happy about the nativity being told at Christmas. For people who believe that Jesus was just a person and not the Son of God, there is no doubt that He was a good man, who did alot of good things in His life. And it's nice to tell your children about good people.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back