Balloons

Nicky_Jones

Reaction score
We went to my parents on Saturday for a bit of celebration for Ellie's birthday. My mum had got some balloons and blew them up for her. She loved them. She got so excited about them, I haven't seen her that excited before. Just goes to show, you don't need expensive toys just a load of balloons!

Grace loves the metallic hellium balloons......... she will laugh and giggle at them for hours on end :rotfl:

yep and i recommend bubbles as well hours of fun for 19p from the local pound shop!!

Arianna is scared of balloons!! she hated them at her party!!

She loved the bubbles tho!

Tina & Gabs said:
Aww bless her.

Happy 1st birthday for tomorrow :cheer:

Thanks very much. I feel bad we aren't really doing anything special for her today but we are both at work.

Happy Birthday from us too... :cheer:

Yes balloons are very popular, Jude isn't fussed, but my stepson and nephew, aged 9 and 10, are HUGE fans of balloons. Mostly used for football, heading to each other etc! Endless fun whenever we have a family party! :roll:

Nicky_Jones said:
[quote="Tina & Gabs":25rahfrs]Aww bless her.

Happy 1st birthday for tomorrow :cheer:

Thanks very much. I feel bad we aren't really doing anything special for her today but we are both at work.[/quote:25rahfrs]

Don't feel bad; sounds like you had a lovely weekend and that is when you celebrated her birthday.

How does it feel knowing that your lil baby is 1???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back