Anyone creative??

chezzabell

Reaction score
Im after some ideas from anyone that is creative, iam having a surprise party for my mum next week she is 50 :rotfl: and i need some ideas about what i can out in the middle of the tables???

Helium balloons cost so much :(

Anyone got any ideas please???

How about photos of youre mum and the family. I did this for seren's naming ceremony, got some black and white photos on a cheap stand.

white tablecloth with metallic confetti and/or petals sprinkled round a centre piece like flowers or candles

Get OH to pose in the middle of the table nude, (of course covering his dignity) and he can be like them statue ppl who change position every now and then, its different and it wont cost a penny!

fingerscrossed said:
Get OH to pose in the middle of the table nude, (of course covering his dignity) and he can be like them statue ppl who change position every now and then, its different and it wont cost a penny!

why didnt i think of that !!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ooooooooooooo I like the photo's idea - have you got any photo's of your mum as a kid? or you could do a montage of her as a kid, when she got wed, etc.

did it on your media player movie maker thing hun cause u can paste it onto a dvd if you do that

yea i can get photos of my mum no problem, it was a very good idea that .... thanks beanie in fact all the ideas are nice iam not creative at all lol i will be so happy when this party is over :rotfl:

for our wedding we didnt have a lot of money so we got some tealight holders which were like little bowls from tescos (they were 97p each) and just put a tealight in each one it was really simple but looked really nice.

the idea with the photos is good.

xxx

not for the middle of the table but, hire a projector and make a montage of her as a girl up to her now and play it to everyone with funny captions:)

fingerscrossed said:

LMAO That made me spit porridge at my laptop :lol:

What about one of those cakes you can put a photograph on, I think most supermarkets do them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back