ballet! so excited!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
So I don't know if you guys know this but I used to be a professional ballet dancer! Shock! Ha ha! I injured my back and wham became a radiographer! Well I went back to ballet class last week and I am so excited about it! Nothing makes me feel like dancing does!!!

Also my mum saw my old dance teacher on jury duty! And she said she wants me to ring her to have a chat..about getting back into my teaching! So frigging excited! Plus I could do with the money

aw thats well exciting!! so jealous, i've wanted to get back into ballet for ages! i gave up when i hit puberty and got boobs and hips :lol: i was gutted a few months back to realise my first pair of pointe shoes had gone mouldy due to damp in the garage and had to bin them :cry:

Aw that's wonderful news! I hated ballet, preferred ballroom but I absolutely love watching it! It's so gorgeous! My ballet teacher was a class A bitch though so maybe that's why I hated it! Lol!

Oh MrsMc! That is amazing! I wish i had a creative outlet like that...

Do you still have the figure for it? I'm even more jealous if you do!!!

I really hope you get back to teaching, that will be so good for you.

Really happy for your sweetie ;)

Thanks guys! Louise not exactly a ballet dancers figure but can get away with a leotard if I wear it with a wrap over skirt he he

aw thats well exciting!! so jealous, i've wanted to get back into ballet for ages! i gave up when i hit puberty and got boobs and hips :lol: i was gutted a few months back to realise my first pair of pointe shoes had gone mouldy due to damp in the garage and had to bin them :cry:
What a shame my mum had mine bronzed ha ha they r so small

Wow! I really want to finish grade 7 & 8, was so close to grade 7 a few years ago, but was ill so stopped and then life took over. Would be so great to find somewhere to go back to, I miss it sooo much!

So glad you've gone back, it's so great for escaping normal life!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back