bad to worse :(

hjones

Reaction score
My bf left me 3 weeks ago and is already living with another woman. We already have a son together and had been together 5 years. I am still left feeling confused, angry, heartbroken and everything else but now to make things more complicated I have just discovered I'm pregnant. We had been trying for 18 months with no luck until now. I told him straight away in the hope that he mite come back even after everything but his reply was he will support the baby once its born!!! So I now have to face the fact I am going to do this alone and I'm scared. My family and friends are supportive but can't help wishing he was actually gonna share this experience with me. I just feel totally alone as nobody I know has been thru this :(

i went through my pregnancy alone x

Did u find it lonely and difficult? I know I will cope cuz I have to but with all the other feelings going on I'm finding it difficult to be positive. And I'm angry with the ex basically saying he only wants to know when its born I hoped he would want to be involved

i had no choice but to do it alone but tbh its wat u make it x

I also went through my pregnancy alone with no financial help you will be fine hun it is hard being alone but it's worth it and I'm sure your family and friends will surport you x

Me too :) he left when I was 6 weeks pregnant and to be fair it was probably easier that he wasn't around!! We cope because we are mums and we have to :) you'll be fine hunni. Come on here, vent, rant anything get it all off your chest as it helps! I don't know what I'd have done without the girls on here :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back